Dreamer Part 2

"Mom?"
April stands up and look at her room. It is the same room that she despise all her life. It looks so peaceful now. Not everyone can have their own room. She should be contented with having one. It is not as huge as the room she will occupy in the boss mansion but it is her room for most of her life.

"You are finally awake. Come here." The mother wipe her hand in her apron and hug April.
She is shocked to hear that her daughter married a man for ulterior reason but she can't really blame her. April's dad is very against it so they had a huge fight and April remember hurting her father's feeling. When the boss toss her out her father is the one who come running to take her back. She can't help remembering how embarrassing she was as she cried in her father's chest.

"Where is Dad?" she shyly ask.

"Your Father is still mad of you. Just let him off. He will be okay in a few days." Her mother smiles.

April is the only child and though her parents can't give her everything she knows they gave her all she needed. She is not ungrateful and always wanted to live a life and treat her parents nicely. But her ways never good in her father's eyes why they always fought.
"I will talk to him."

"Okay. But do not anger him too much. Remember your father's high blood pressure."

"Yes Mom."

She took a deep breathe and knock the door before opening it. Her father is sitting in the bed reading a bible.

"Dad." She whine. She knows her father hear her coming and grab a bible to make her feel bad about her conscience.

Her Dad didn't look at her and just flip the pages.

She sits down the bed and look at her father's back.

"You are not that religious too." She pouted.

"But I still knows what's right and wrong." He answered.

"I know that I misspoken. I will not schemed about my boss again. I will be a virtuous wife and a good mother. And when this is over start a business and buy us a new house."

Her father put the bible beside the lamp shade and look at April.
"Can't you just tell your boss that you don't want to get married and go back to being a simple worker? We are not rich but don't I give you all you need? Why do you have to enter that contract? It feels so degrading. Who does he think he was?"

Again, his father is getting mad. He is mad because his daughter choose to marry out of love and he is mad that the man treated his daughter like those gold diggers. He is poor and he can't afford to give her daughter a nice house or car but he never taught her daughter to sell herself. It is a big insult in his ego as a father who treated her daughter as a princess to end up handling her daughter to a scum.

"I don't want to. Dad, don't worry okay. This is a good opportunity for me. Just think of your daughter as an actress playing a role of a wife and mother."

"You? A mother? What do you know? Do you know how to cook? Wash the clothes?"

"I do! Dad, I may ask mom to do that for me most of the time but I do know how. I am not a rich girl who doesn't know anything!" she pouts.

"Now you know that most of the time it is your mother who are helping you?"

April face crumble and her frowning face and pouting lips made the sour and grumbling old man laugh.

"Okay. Okay. April is the best."

April laughs.
"I will be back once in a while. If there is a chance I will bring my son for you to see him."

"Will that snobbish husband of yours agree? He doesn't even talk to us. Not even thinking us as his in laws?"

"Do not mind him. I won't love him so it doesn't matter."

"Doesn't love him you say. Your eyes is like stars twinkling when you talk about him. If I know this will happen I shouldn't have agree that you work there."

"Enough you two. April, a car is waiting outside." Her mother shakes her head and smile.
Of course she is worried and of course she doesn't approve of her decisions. But they are just parents. They cannot chose the path for their children and let her fall and succeed while looking after her.

The father and mother wave their hand as they let their daughter be drove away.
The worry in her father and mother's face remind April not to love Her boss in this life. Her dream might be just a dream but she believes that dream. It is not logical to ask a man who ask you to sign a prenup to ever love you. But she will always choose to agree to marry him. There is a lot of benefits. In her dream her boss remarried and she heard it is for love. In short she only need to wait 5 years for that cold ice man to find his true love. And when that happen a cold cash 50 million will be hers. And on top of that if she succeeded to nurture and love that brat. She can be assured that he will help her someday if she needed anything.
She is very happy.
Though her heart is broken that her first husband never ever love her she can still get a lot of benefit from him.

Richard is looking at his new secretary that is blushing in front of him.
Why did he even got a new one?
His secretary might not be the most trust worthy but she is efficient. He even ask her hand for marriage. A contract marriage. He massage his temple.

"Get out." He said coldly.

Today that woman will enter his house. He wonders if she will be an efficient mother too. Cause that's what he needs her for.