12 | Saggy Pom-Poms

"Benny, are you sure it's the cheers making you mmmm tingle? Maybe it was gas." Ethan asks Benny as Sadie listens from his bed. "My tingles are never wrong. Look. Forces of nature, earth, air, fire, water. That's what makes a star." Benny says catching on and so does Sadie so she jumps off the bed leaning on Benny's chair. "Oh, man. E, this isn't just some chick cheer. I think it's some kind of incantation." Benny tells him. "Forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls..." Ethan starts to say it again. But that's not all we are." Benny and Sadie join him.

"So Stephanie, doesn't just act like a witch. She is one. Man, I was joking when I called her one." Sadie whines. "So that vision me and Sadie had in the gym, it wasn't Erica's. It was Stephanie's and tomorrow's rally has nothing to do with team spirit." Ethan tells us. "She's after the human spirits of the whole school. Erica's in for a nasty shock." Benny says.

"She says she's on her way over. Sarah is bringing Stephanie and the squad... to see Sadie, Betty and Veronica." Ethan says making the guys nervous and Sadie groan. "I'm gonna run next door to get changed then be back." Sadie tells them walking out of Ethan's room. "You know, you have a habit of watching Sadie walk away lately." Ethan smacks Benny's arm. "I do not. I was only looking at her since she was talking. Let's just get ready for the girls." Benny gets up getting the cheer outfit.

When both joined the squad they were slightly shocked to see Sadie giggling with the girls. "Hi, gals. Nice hair. Oh, my gosh. Cheerleader sleepovers are so fun. And later on, we're gonna give each other mani-pedis." Sarah rushes over to them super hyper. "Make sundaes, and do each other's hair?" Benny acts the same making Ethan nudge him. "Did I hear sundaes? Yes. We need sundaes now." Sadie joins them linking her arm with Sarah.

"Sarah, Sadie, what are you doing? You know Stephanie is a witch, right?" Ethan tells them. "Okay, I know she seems like a witch because she acts like a witch... but she's actually really sweet." Sadie tells them confusing them. "You know... as long as you're not ugly." Sarah tells them before her and Sadie rush away.

"I think Sarah and Sadie are under Stephanie's spell. They're acting like a total girl. Could Stephanie just put Sadie under a spell in the short time of her letting them in?" Ethan asks Benny. "I guess so... I mean look at her. That's not the Sadie we know so yeah. You and I, on the other hand, we're just..." Benny said watching the girls. "Point taken." Ethan nods his head. "So, what do we do now?" Benny asks still watching the squad with a nervous look.

"I know. Let's have a pillow fight." Sarah gets up grabbing a pillow. "Yes!" Sadie and the rest of the girls join her. "Wasn't there something we were supposed to be doing?" Benny asked like he was hypnotize by the scene in front of him. "Yeah. The whole school might die tomorrow if we don't stop the cheerleaders." Ethan answer in the same trance. "Tomorrow is hours away." Benny tells him. "This is literally the coolest moment of my life." Ethan smiles. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Benny asks. "Pillow fight!" They both act like girls joining the girls.