42 | Rock paper scissors lizard Spock

"Why do you have to take up so much space?" I cross my arms eyeing Benny. He was literally taking up a spot I can fit in next to Ethan who was next to Sarah. "I'm comfortable." He crosses his arms. "You don't say? You're leaning back, arms crossed, and spread eagle taking up my spot." I motion at him. "So this is bugging you?" He still doesn't move. "Fine." I turn around and sit back in a small spot and sorta on his right thigh with my legs over it too. "Really?" He looks at me. "Well you won't move."

"A large, scaly creature was spotted lurking outside a Hunter Hills home two nights ago

"A large, scaly creature was spotted lurking outside a Hunter Hills home two nights ago. Police warn if anyone spots it-," Ethan's door slams as we watch the news. "Erica? What happened to you?" Ethan asks her. "You guys are the ones with your finger on all that's weird around here- you tell me. I was driving the freshmen through the car wash in the back of my dad's pickup." Erica starts to explains "You drove them through a car wash?" Sarah can't believe what she just heard. "Well, after she made them all roll around in manure someone had to hose them off." I explain what she did to them before this. "Right? And then something huge and scaly jumped out of the pipes and attacked me!" Erica shouts.

"Hey, hey, is this a dig on Sheila Botner? Cause she's actually a really nice girl who just happens to have a minor skin condition." Benny sits up. "NO! It was some kind of mutant alligator thing, and it came out biting! Now I know how my food feels. And I DON'T LIKE it." She shouts more.

"Are the girls okay?" Sarah asks. "They're fine. My new leather jacket is trashed though." Erica looks at her sleeves. "Hey guys- looks like they found Thor's buddy." Ethan says making us look back at the tv. "This just in. The 250-pound gator was captured in a local pool after a close encounter with a mother and her toddler. The rampageous reptile was heavily sedated and sent to a local zoo for testing. Local officials say all city pools are now considered safe and gator free."

"Well, that's both my little guys. It's all over. Who wants pretzels?" Rory says then high fives Benny. "That's not the one that attacked me. The one that I saw was bigger than that." Erica tells us. "That means Thor didn't have a buddy. He had a special lady. They're breeding. And if Erica's right, them babies ain't pretty." Benny speaks up.

"Yes! I'm a matchmaker!" Rory gets happy. "We're talking about an entirely different species. One capable of incredible strength, of growing to who knows what size. The possibilities are endless." Ethan adds. "And thanks to the dork squad, they're loose in our city's sewer system!" Sarah shouts at the as a phone rings. "Erica, are you calling me?" Sarah laughs. "No. Oh, darn it! That swamp thing must have taken my new phone when it tried to bite my arm off! I just got that phone!" Erica whines.

"Let me guess, you got it while you were trying to bite somebody else's arm?" I laugh. "Yeah. It's a 6G!" She tries to make her point. "Erica, you need to stop stealing from your dinner guests, okay? You're gonna draw too much attention to yourself!" Sarah acts like a mom. "Fine. Okay. They're just souvenirs." Erica says as someone does a tiny toot and Sarah quickly says nothing.