58 | The Date

"Ahhhh!" I wake up sitting up in my bed soaked in cold water. "That's not what I meant to do." Benny panics as it continues to rain on me. "BENNY!" I yell at him. "Someone help me stop this!" Benny shouts as there was a crash of thunder. My mother rushes in and makes the dark clouds above me disappear, "Benny, you should really practice more." She shakes her head at him leaving my room. "I think you should do her lessons with me." I glare at him. "Sorry." He whines as I get out of my wet bed. "Ventum dryer." Benny moves his hands towards me and I get hit by a force of air drying me off but makes my hair all tangled and stands up. "Please stop." I beg him. "I'll be downstairs waiting for you." He leaves my room.

I get ready for school then head downstairs. "So what exactly did you try doing to wake Sadie up?" My dad asks Benny. "I wanted to make thunder to wake her up.... but I caused a thunderstorm over her bed." Benny looks away from me as I cross my arms at him. "Maybe Maria should give you lessons instead of Sadie." My dad says making me laugh, "That's what I said. Well we gotta go, love you guys." I grab Benny walking out the front door. "Sorry again." Benny apologizes. "It's okay." I kiss his cheek making him wrap his arm around me.

As we get to school we go to Ethan, "You know

As we get to school we go to Ethan, "You know... Just for you, I'll take my hundred bucks in dollars." Benny leans against the wall smirking at Ethan. "The deal was that I had a year to ask Sarah out. I still have five hours left." Ethan looks at his watch. "The council wants to meet with you now. And this time I've been authorized to use force. Oh and they want to see you too Sadie." Rory walks up to us. "What force?" Ethan laughs. "These... And those." Rory points back the two camps after showing of his muscles. "Let's just get this over with. I'll ask Sarah out later." Ethan closes his locker. "Yeah, sure you will. Oh, and on a completely unrelated note," Benny goes on as we walk off from him.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with us. Most kind. At least Sadie needed to be told once." Anastasia tells us as we meet with her. "Yeah, sure. Anytime..." Ethan looks back at the other Vamps. "Someone broke into the archives and left one of our elders like this..." She explains to us. "Elder? He looks more like an intern." I hit him. "He's 769 years old." She tells us his age. "Doesn't look a day over 768." Ethan's laughs.

"He's in some type of trance. We cannot wake him. We have no way of knowing what went on here." The man next to her explains to us. "But a seer might. Look inside of him and see who did this." She tells us. "I can't really look for things. I kind of just see what I see. Now Sadie might...." Ethan points at me. "Look now. Or I will see inside of your head. The old-fashioned way." She tells a Ethan making me go over to the vamp. "Yeah..." Ethan joins me.