26 | What the heck is that?

"How could I let you convince me to rewire the PA system?" Ethan says nervous. "Because I'm incredibly charming." Benny says looking at the girl next to them. "Seriously? Dude, the Hulk would turn pink before she talked to you. Also you like Sadie, remember." Ethan tells him. "Pink with envy. And I'm putting Sadie on hold right now because I'm too scared." Benny says still looking at the other girl. "I'm never rewiring anything for you again. And I hope Sadie gets a boyfriend since you are a coward." Ethan sighs. "OK, you are just as a coward with Sarah and what good is a ghost alarm in school if it isn't insanely loud? How was I supposed to know it was gonna blow out the principal's window?" Benny spits back .

 "OK, you are just as a coward with Sarah and what good is a ghost alarm in school if it isn't insanely loud? How was I supposed to know it was gonna blow out the principal's window?" Benny spits back

"You might want to go in. Trust me, you do not want to tick him off." Benny turns to the girl as the principal called her. Yeah, especially when we have to go in there after you." Ethan laughs telling her and Benny pulls out her earbud. "Don't do that." She tells him as he was shocked. "Ah! That is some nasty earwax!" He shouts as Ethan hells her to the office. "Pff! That girl was a total butter ears." Benny says. "What?" Ethan asks confused. "I liked everything but her ears." Benny smiles to himself. "Wow! How are you still dateless?" Ethan says sarcastic. "I don't know." Benny sighs.

"Oh I know why because you suck with all girls except the one you like right now who is your other best friend." Ethan hits his arm. "Dude, she doesn't like me. After what evil Benny did and said to her, she said it was okay because I wouldn't do that. She even said she's not my type." Benny sighs leaning his head against the wall. "Maybe she's just scared to admit she likes you too like it took you awhile to admit it to yourself."

~

"Are you still pushing away what me and Erica told you?" Sarah asks as we walk to see the guys. "Benny doesn't like me Sarah. He, well evil Benny, said he doesn't want to like me because it's wrong... and I'm not his type." I sigh turning to face her. "One: girl is his type. Two: you told me evil Benny said he was making the move because normal Benny wouldn't. That means he likes you." She tries to explain but I just didn't want to believe it. I just don't see him liking me and I don't even know if I like him that way.

"Maybe she just ignored you

"Maybe she just ignored you. Like all the other girls do?" I hear Ethan as we approach them. "If they're running from you, they're not ignoring you." Benny tells him. "Hey, guys! Getting punished for your ghost alarm thing, huh?" Sarah is first to speak up. "Girls, can I ask you a question? Do girls have like way more earwax than guys? Is it a puberty thing?" Benny asks us. "Do guys have fewer brain cells or is it just a Benny thing?" Sarah asks him walking off leaving me alone.