Chapter 38: babysitting and...what?

A/N: Yea...I know I'm a horrible person...you'll think that even more with the next chapter...sorry! :(
-a few weeks later-
The twins had been home a week or two, and Gibbs and Grace were exhausted and jumpy from watching the news that morning...so Tony and Mackenzie decided to look after their god children and give the couple a night to themselves.
"Okay, so you have our numbers, right? And the numbers of any emergency contacts? There's bottles of their formula in the fridge..." Grace stated, numbering off (again) the basics of watching the twins.
"Hey, Grace, don't worry about it.  We can handle our namesakes" Tony said holding AJ (Anthony Junior).  At that time, AJ lifted his hand and hit Tony.  Gibbs came in a moment before and laughed.
"Like father like son, eh Dinozzo?"
"Yeah, boss...a little too much" AJ hit him again. 
'Okay, maybe we should switch babies" Mackenzie said, taking AJ from him and giving him Kenzie. 
"Come on, hon, let's go.  They'll be fine" Gibbs said, taking Grace's hand in his.  She nodded and they left. 
-later on-
Tony and Mackenzie were playing with the kids when there was a knock on the door.  Tony went to get it.
"Can I help you?"
"Looking for Leroy Jethro Gibbs" the man replied
"This is his house, can i take a message? He's out"
"Yeah, give him this when he comes back" he said then left.
"Wonder who it is...I'll put it here for him to look at later" Tony said to himself as he put the letter on the table next to the door.  Little did he know that the contents of that letter would be life changing...
-around 8pm-
Grace and Gibbs came in the house smiling, and noticed Tony and Mackenzie at the table.
"So, everything turn out okay?" Grace asked.
"I have to say, they're hyper little ones, but we were able to handle it." Mackenzie replied. 
"Dinozzo, what's that on your head?" Gibbs asked.  Grace looked and sure enough, there was a growing bump on Tony's head.  She chuckled a little bit.
"Jethro, I think that AJ is a little too much like you around Tony...that looks like a bruise"
"And you'd be right...oh, Gibbs! A letter came for you a little while ago.  Someone came and dropped it off" Tony replied, pointing to the table.  Gibbs went back and grabbed the letter and opened it.
-to be continued!-
I know it's short and I'm really sorry...but it's a multi part section! You'll see what happens in the next chapter!