Chapter fifteen- I have a boyfriend, no not me, Alex does

I woke up in the morning to see light streaming into the Ravenclaw boys dormitory. 

Holy crap I have a boyfriend.

I sat up in bed and hugged the blankets.

John Laurens is my boyfriend. Is this real? Its too good to be true. I looked outside. The trees where golden yellow, and it felt a bit extra cold in the boys dorm. And winters coming. I wonder what snow feels like. I thought. Alight. Freaking hedgehogs, I have a boyfriend. Alright. Deep breath. 

I took a deep breath, but the idea of John being with me wouldn't let me calm down. I think my hair might be yellow. I was now sure. But I don't care. John Laurens is my boyfriend! I smiled to myself. I looked around the dorm, and noticed nobody was here. How late was it? I looked at the clock. Class does not start for half an hour, most people would be in the hall. 

I looked over at the large barrel of coffee leaned against the wall. Ravenclaws had made a smart decision apparently years ago to make a special treaty with the Hufflepuffs. Since the Hufflepuffs common room was right next to the kitchens, the Hufflepuffs easily got food.

Ravenclaws stayed up all night studying, I don't think there's been one Ravenclaw who has not pulled in all-nighter and drunken a gallon of coffee. But our coffee supply was not enough, so Ravenclaws allied with the Hufflepuffs. Hufflepuffs get Ravenclaws a whole lot of coffee, and Hufflepuffs can ask us favors that we have to do.

The favors are basic, and totally worth it. The Hufflepuffs might as us to make sure one specific team member on their Quidditch team does not get hit with a bludger, and the Ravenclaws would honor that. I thought the relationship between the two houses was fascinating, smart, and just in general amazing.

I rolled off the bed. Literally. I fell onto the floor, face first. 

"Ow," I said out loud, pushing myself to my feet.

I stood up, scratching my head, then I skipped out of the door, and down the spiral staircase. I looked out at the common room full of Ravenclaws reading and such. As soon as I stepped onto the floor Eliza, Chris, Ben and Steven ran up to me.

"Is it true you where making out with John Laurens?" Chris asked excitedly.

"What no I-"

"OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Steven interrupted me.

"No we did not make out, where did you hear that?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Its the number one news around the entire school!" Eliza said.

"Why the heck would I be the number one on the news?" I asked.

"There aren't many Hufflepuff-Ravenclaw relationships. I don't think there ever has ever been one, ever. So that's a starter. Second, you are already known as the kid with the insane broomstick and hair that you dye randomly everyday and why'd you choose yellow today? Anyway, you're also known for being really short," Eliza said. "I know all the gossip if you want some about you."

"Tell me the gossip," I said, what were people rumoring about me?

"Number one, when you first arrived at school everyone thought you where super powerful for some reason and they feared you. Number two, lots of people still think you're faking your age and your actually twelve. Number three, you are in a very serious relationship with a Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaws never really have gotten into cross-house relationships. Want more? There's a whole lot more," Eliza said.

"Nope, I'm good. Wow, that's insane," I said. 

"There's also a rumor that you and John are so close you might somehow make it humanly possible for two males too have a baby together," Ben said.