Chapter seven- Thomas isn't the best person ever

(A/N This book, sadly, is about to have bullying, controlling, harassment etc. If you're not comfortable with that you could go read another book if you like, do whatever you feel comfortable with. The bullying 'N stuffs ends at chapter nine. Thank you for reading so far :)

It was about a week into the school year. I had managed to keep my grades up, although I never got to talk to John. Me and Thomas where going to meet up with the rest of the friend group. I didn't really want too, because we where meeting up during class. Earlier I had told that to him.

"I have to go to class, though," I had said as Thomas explained where we where going.

"Class is for losers," Thomas had said.

"But I don't want a bad grade," I protested.

Thomas had turned to face me slowly.

"You will come with me, and you wont protest," Thomas had said in a dark , mean, controlling voice. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I had mumbled.

"Good, now come on darling they'll be expecting us there," Thomas had said, and he grabbed my hand to pull me on.

I didn't know what to think. He had been nice to me for the entire time I knew him. He had been controlling, yes, but he hadn't threatened me before. He had also all of the sudden started calling me things like 'Darling' and 'My baby' and 'babe'. I just ignored him. I didn't think we where in any kind of relationship- But I was not going to protest to him, not again.

We rounded a corner and met up at our usual spot in the courtyard.

"We ready to egg the library?" Thomas said excitedly.

"Wait- what?" I said.

"We're egging the library," Thomas repeated.

"But- I cant do that. All the books, and history..." I said.

"Are you disobeying me?" Thomas asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Yes," I said.

Thomas glared at me, pure evil in his eyes. Then he suddenly punched me in the face. I fell to the ground.

"You don't disobey me," Thomas snickered. "Now, say 'I'm sorry, babe'"

I pushed myself back up to my feet, my head throbbing in pain. I felt some blood trickle down from my nose. I stared up at his eyes. Did he just ask me to call him Babe? that's disgusting. I kept staring at him defiantly.

"Did you hear me?" Thomas asked, raising his voice.

I took out my wand, prepared to use the spell Accio Eliza had taught me. But Thomas ripped my wand out of my hands and threw it on the ground. Then he punched me again. And again.

"SAY IT!" Thomas yelled at me as I curled up on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry," I whimpered in pain. Then I added quietly, disgust in my voice, "Babe."

"Now get up, and come with us," He said menacingly.

I pushed myself up onto my legs, and almost fell over from the pain.

"Its alright. I did that because its good for you, honey," Thomas said, and helped me up. "Now tell me you love me."

"I love you," I said, my voice cracking from fear and pain.

"Alright, now lets go," Thomas said, and we began to walk with the rest of the group towards the library, Benedict carrying a box of eggs.

*~*