Chapter Five

"Hey, it's 2:30! Get up!" I heard Blake yell. I just moved closer to Nick and put my face in his neck. Let's go, guys. Get up. Get up! "Wade, let's go," he said. I felt our tent being shaken "Dalton, Nick, YN! Get up!" Blake yelled. "Mm... I'm going to kill him," I groaned.

"We are going to miss the damn game," Blake complained. I groaned and whispered in Nicks's ear, "babe, get up." He just hummed. "Nick! Dalton! Get up! Before Blake comes in here!" I said. "Nick! Get up!" Blake screamed and threw what I assumed was the football at our tent. "Fucking hell! Dalton! Get up and get out so I can change!" I said standing up and kicking him.

He got up and changed real quick then walked out of the tent. I went over and straddled Nick. Leaning down to whisper in his ear, "baby, get up," I said and kissed his neck. All of a sudden I was flipped on my back with Nick on top of me. "They can wait," he said and kissed my neck gently sucking on that sweet spot. I moaned and pushed him off. "Get up. Blake will come in here and you know it," I said laughing.

I stood up and took Nick's shirt off so I was completely naked. I heard Nick groan then two arms wrap around me with lips on my neck. Then his right hand started sliding lower until his fingers grazed my most sensitive area. "Nick. Stop," I said, moaning a little. "I don't believe you want me to stop," he whispered as he slowly rubbed his fingers through my wet folds. "Nick! YN! Come on!" I heard Dalton. Before I knew it Nick was in front of me as Dalton walked into the tent.

"Dude, get out," he told him. "Really, Dalton! I can't fucking change?" I said, peaking around Nick. "Sorry, sorry. Blake is getting pissed. Hey, have you seen my camera?" He said. "No. Now get," I said. He walked out and Nick zipped the tent before walking over to me. "Where was I?" He said. "No. Get changed!" I said sternly and he groaned.

I bent over and went through my bag. I gasped when I felt Nick push himself in me. "Nick," I said. "Shh... it'll be quick, I promise," he said and moved at a fast pace.

When we were done and out of breath I put new panties on and jeans on. Then I put a white tank top on. I slipped my sneakers on before turning around to see Nick in jeans and a white wife-beater on. "Seriously," I said, smiling at him and he looked at me.

We packed everything up and Nick and Dalton took it to Wade's car. Me, Carly, and Paige all went to pee. Walking through the woods we found a spot and went. As me and Paige waited for Carly she asked her a question. "So you and Wade talk some more?" She asked Carly. Carly stood up, "we're just in different places right now. And he hasn't given me a guilt trip for going, so I can't give him one for staying," she said.

"Ugh. There's that smell again," I said. "Oh, my god," Paige said, covering her nose. "I think it's coming from over there," Carly said."Yeah, so?" I said. I hope she wasn't what I think she is. She started walking in that direction. "Carly!" I said. "Yeah, let's go follow the smell," Paige said. "What? I wanna see what it is," Carly said. "Why?" Paige asked.

"Come on," I said and grabbed Paige. And we followed Carly. "I can not believe you're making me do this," Paige whined. "Only you."

"Come on it'll be fine," Carly said as she pinched her nose. "I'm gonna throw up," Paige said behind her hand. "Oh, my god. Why am I friends with you?" I said, chuckling and holding my nose. We walked through a few bushes "Oh, my god. I hate you " Paige said.

All of a sudden Carly slipped and I went to grab her only for the both of us to slip into a pit filled with dead animals. Carly got stuck with her hands stuck in the carcasses up to her elbows. I stopped myself right beside her. "Carly! YN!" Paige yelled. "Paige!" Carly screamed. "Are you okay?" Paige yelled. "Go get the guys!" I yelled. "Hold on Carly I got you," I said.

I went behind her and tried pulling her up but I wasn't strong enough. "YN, get me out of here," she cried. "I'm trying," I told her and pulled on her waist. "Carly!" I heard Wade yelling. "YN!" Nick screamed. "Nick!" I yelled while Carly yelled for Wade.

Wade and Nick both slid down the embankment. Nick grabbed me and pulled me into him while Wade helped Carly. "Are you all right, babygirl?" Nick asked while looking over at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just get me out of here," I told him and he helped me up the hill. "Oh. Yeah, that smells about right," Nick said.

"Baby, you okay?" Blake asked Paige and she said huh-uh. "YN, you okay?" Dalton asked, coming over to me and wrapping me in a hug. "I'm fine, D," I said, hugging him back before Wrapping my arms around Nick's waist. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Wade helped Carly stand up. "Hey, is that the truck from last night?" Blake asked.

I looked to see an old beat-up truck backing up to the pit. I stiffened and held onto Nick tighter. I got you, baby," he said. "Not unless he fixed his headlight," Wade said. A dirty redneck looking man got out of the truck and went to the back. He pulled the tailgate down and went to grab a dead deer out of the back to throw it on the pile.

"Hey!" Wade said, getting his attention and he turned around. "Don't you see that? What is that?" Carly said, pointing to a hand sticking out of the dead animals. The guy looked and walked threw the pit to his hand. He reached down and touched it. "No way," Wade said.

"What are you doing, man?" He asked. The guy grabbed the hand pulling on it and struggled a little. He stumbled back and held the hand up. "Anyone need a hand?" He said laughing. "For fuck sake," I said. "I'm just foolin'. It's not real, see?" he said and knocked on it. "Found it on the side of the road A few weeks ago."

Carly scuffed and walked over to Paige who pulled a bottle of water out so she could wash her hands. "What're you guys doing around here?" The Man asked and got closer. When he did that I moved a little and Nick tightened his grip on me. I felt Dalton get closer to me as well. "We were all, uh... camping up through those trees," Wade told him. Dalton moved and went over to ask the girls if they've seen his camera. Nick moved us so we stood behind Blake and Wade.

"Hey, you don't happen to know if there's a gas station around here, do you?" Wade asked. "Well, I got gas in the truck, if..." the guy started but Wade cut him off. "I need a fan belt," he said. "What?" Carly asked. "Just busted," he told her. "Of course. Perfect!," She said.