Chapter Three

A/N: This chapter was also missing

Nick tilted his head to the side as he watched her walk away. He looked sad and disappointed in himself for saying what he did. He let go of me and put his hood up. Carly sat back with Paige as she looked over at me and Nick.

Nick sat back in his chair and grabbed another beer. I sighed and walked over sitting on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around with the beer still in his one hand. "Why don't you tell her the truth?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking at me. "That you took the blame for Dalton," I said. "What? I didn't take the blame for Dalton," he said. "Nick, he's my brother, he told me he took and wrecked the car," I said. "He told you?" He said. "Why?"

"Because, he knew I was going to break up with you," I said, playing with the strings on his hoodie. "Wait. What? You were going to break up with me?" He said sadly. "Yes," I said.

"Why?" He asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. "Carly's right. Why are you even with me? You don't want to be with me so why are you?" He said. I could see his eyes glass over. "No. Nick, that's not it. I love you so much. But you went to jail again and I wouldn't have been able to deal with that. Not again. But when Dalton told me what happened..." I said as my eyes teared up.

"When he told me what happened, I was relieved. I didn't want to break up with you. We've been together since we were 14. But, it's hard for me too when you're in jail. It hurts when you're so careless because you have it set in your head that you're the evil twin. And you're not. Baby, you're a good man," I said. "I love you too, baby girl," he said and kissed me.

The wind picked up and it brought a horrendous smell with it. Oh, my god," I said and buried my face into Nick's chest. He put his nose in my hair and kissed my head."What's that smell?" Blake asked. "That's bad," Carly said. "Whoa," Dalton exclaimed.

"Oh, my god," Paige said with her hand over her mouth and nose. "Dalton, did you crap your pants again?" Nick yelled and I just laughed. "Probably," I said, looking at Nick rather than at Dalton. "Huh? No. I don't know, maybe," Dalton said, smelling himself. "I mean I'm wearing my work clothes."

"You smell like that even when you aren't in your work clothes!" I said. "Love you too, sis!" He said. Wade got a flashlight and pointed it towards the woods and Carly stood beside him. "Ugh, it's horrible," Carly said, waving her hand around. "Somethings dead out there," Wade said.

"No, something's dead right here. We need to drink it back to life," Blake said. He turned to look at Nick "bless me, dawg," he said and Nick wrapped one arm around my waist right and handed me his beer. He reached down and grabbed a beer tossing it to Blake.

We all sat around and talked and laughed. I convinced Nick to move closer to everyone else. "Come on, let's move closer, they won't bite," I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. I felt his grip on my waist tighten. "Fine," he said and we got up and moved closer. I sat back down on his lap. "I love you," he said and kissed me. "I love you too," I whispered against his lips. "Gross! Stop kissing my sister," Dalton groaned. Me and Nick just flipped him off.

Dalton got his camera out and started filming everyone. Mostly Carly since he's had the biggest crush on her. "Hi, pretty Carly," he said. Wade looked at it with a glare. "Hey, what's Wade short for?" Dalton asked. "What up, Nick? YN my baby sister, how are you?" He said pointing the camera at Nick and me. "Stop," Nick said. "Dalton, fuck off!" I said, flipping him off. Nick's hand ran up my thigh just right under my skirt. "Hey, man! Stop touching my little sister like that!" Dalton said. "Dalton! I'm 3 minutes older than you! Now fuck off!" I said.

He moved onto Blake and Paige. Blake strayed beer at Dalton's camera. "Come on, man. You don't gotta spray it at me, dude," Dalton said and wiped the lens off. I felt Nick kiss my neck and his hand move higher. "Nick," I whispered but made no attempt to move his hand and just tilted my head so he had move access. Dalton went back to filming Carly but I was too engrossed in what Nick was doing. "We should go to bed," he whispered. "That would be a little obvious," I giggled.

"Dalton, what did I say? " Carly said. "All right, my bad, my bad. Sorry," he said. Carly got off Wade's lap and walked towards Dalton. "What? No, it's off..." he said. She went to grab it and Dalton tried keeping it from her. "You're killing me with this thing. Give me that... oh, and the tables turn," Carly said, grabbing the camera and pointing it at Dalton.

"No, no, no. Come on. Don't..." he said trying to hide and backed up into the tent he was sharing with me and Nick. "Look how cute you are on camera, though. You look good," Carly said. He backed into the tent and Carly stood in front of him. "I think we might have to do a little makeover," she said and Paige got up. They both walked into the tent pushing Dalton further inside. "YN, help me!" He yelled. "No, I think not!" I yelled back.

I felt Nick play with the side of my panties and his fingers slipping into the side of them. He then started to play with me. I put my face in his neck and grabbed his arm. "Nick. Nick, stop," I said as my breathing picked up. "I know you like it," he whispered in my ear and I felt a shiver run down my spine. He stopped when Blake spoke up,, "So why'd you steal that car anyway? I mean, you didn't need to do that. Get that rush, huh?" He said.

"Something like that," Nick said looking at him. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist. I looked up at him and put my hand on his cheek making him look at me. I smiled at him and brought him down to kiss me.

"You're coming out!" I heard Carly say and moved to look at her. She had the camera up pointed to the entrance of the tent. "I don't know," I heard Dalton say. "If you don't, I'll be so mad," Carly said. Then Dalton came stumbling out "Damn, Paige," he said. I just busted out laughing seeing him in a bright yellow jacket and rhinestone sunglasses. "Oh, my god!" Isaid.

"Look how good you look," Carly said. "Hey," he said, waving. "He looks like Elton John, but more gay," Blake said and I snorted. "Elton John's gay?" Dalton asked, making me laugh harder.