Chapter Four

Paige sat back down with Blake and Carly went over sitting on Wade's lap again. "Give me my camera. Come on, now," Dalton said and Carly let him take the camera. He turned it on and pointed it at her and Wade as they started to make out. "Oh, yeah, that's good. Let me get some of that action," he said and moved to Paige and Blake."That's hot," he said before pointing it at me and Nick. "Don't even think about it. I ain't kissing you, dude," Nick said.

"Come on, you know you want to, dude. Just kidding. Psyche. I wouldn't kiss your ass for shit," Dalton said. "No, but I will," I said and started to kiss Nick. I heard Dalton groan and walk away. Everyone was making out except for Dalton. Nick had his left hand in my hair while his right one started to go up my shirt. I moaned lowly against his lips.

All of a sudden bright lights filled the field we were in. We all stopped and looked to see a truck. "Yeah?" Wade yelled but didn't get an answer. "Hey, yo, man, you need something?" He asked but still got nothing.

I started getting nervous and I felt myself tense up. I started having flashbacks of when I had a stranger who had seen me one time and got obsessed with me. He started to stalk me. Following me around and calling me, sending me mail, and flowers. He would follow me every time I left mine, Nicks, and Dalton's apartment. After denying him several times he broke in.

Nick and Dalton were out. And I was home alone studying for my exams. I heard footsteps behind me. Thinking it was Nick or my brother I ignored it. But then a hand covered my mouth and a knife was pressed against my throat. He had forced me to get up and walked me over to the couch bending me over the back of it. It had been eleven at night so I was just in panties and one of Nick's shirts.

I felt him pressing himself against me. "If you scream, I'll slit your throat. Understood?" He said and I nodded. Tears ran down my face. He took his hand away from my mouth and the knife from my throat. He put his hands on my hips and lifted the shirt up. If it wasn't for Dalton walking in and tackling him he would have raped me and probably would have killed me afterward.

"What does he want?" Carly asked. "Hey, can you turn off your lights, please?" Wade yelled. "Okay, this is getting kind of creepy," Paige said. I felt my breath pick up and I felt tears in my eyes. My hand curled around the front of Nick's jacket as I tightened my grip trying to ground myself. "Hey, come on, man, get out of here. Nothing to see here. Let's go," Blake yelled."Can we help you?" Wade yelled. He, Blake, and Carly were standing up now.

"Maybe we're on his property," Carly said. "No, we didn't pass a gate," Wade told her. "Hey, man, turn your lights off. Hello! Turn your lights off. Turn them off, or I'm whooping someone's ass," Blake said.

I started to shake and Nick noticed. He picked me up and he stood then put me in the chair walking over to Blake, Carly, Wade, and Dalton. I got up and ran over to Dalton. Wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped him around my shoulder holding me tight. "It'll be okay. Nothing is going to happen to you," he whispered. Nick walked to stand in front of everyone. "It's cool, man," Wade said. But it was too late Nick threw his beer bottle at the truck and broke the headlight.

"Nick! Oh, my..." Carly said. "What? Yeah! That was great. That was great, dude," Dalton said, still holding onto me."My man, Nick here's hardcore," Blake said patting him on the shoulder before walking back to Paige. "What the hell was that about, huh?" Carly asked angrily. "You the man, dude. That was awesome," Dalton said. "Don't encourage him," Carly told him.

Nick looked over at Dalton holding me. And back at Carly. "Protecting my girlfriend. That's what that was about," he said and walked over to me and Dalton. "Come on, baby," he said and took my hand before walking us to our tent. Once we were in the tent he zipped it up before turning to me. "You all right?" He asked to pull me into him. "Yeah," I said and laid my head on his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He kissed my head before he bent a little. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to kiss me as he slowly laid us down on the blow-up mattress. He hovered over me and looked in my eyes. "You're safe now. I'm not going to let anything happen to you," he said. I looked up at him and pulled him closer and kissed him. My legs were still wrapped around his waist. I moved my hand down so I could unbutton his pants. I felt him smirk and he leaned back.

He took his jacket and shirt off then helped me with mine. Next went his pants and my skirt. "You gotta be quiet," he said and I nodded. After we were finished Nick handed me his shirt and I put it over my head. We got under the covers just before Dalton came barging in. "You better not be defiling my sister," he said to Nick. Nick looked at him and smirked. "Too late," he said. "Oh god!" Dalton said as his face twisted in disgust.

I busted out laughing and cuddled closer to Nick laying my head on his chest. "Shut up and go to bed, Dalton," I said. Nick tightened his hold on me and kissed my head. Soon after I fell asleep. At some point in the night, I heard something. It sounded like someone walking around the camp. "Nick?" I whispered but he didn't wake up. "Nick!" I said and hit his chest. "Hmm?" He hummed, squinting at me before closing his eyes again. "I heard a noise," I said. "Probably just a raccoon or something. Go back to sleep," he said.

I laid back down and closed my eyes but then I heard it again. "Nick!" I whispered but he was asleep again. I got up and stepped over Dalton's legs and unzipped the tent. I walked outside and looked around. I started walking when someone bumped into me. We both let out a small scream and turned. "Carly? What are you doing?" I asked."I heard something," she said. "Me too," I told her.

Wade and Nick ended up waking up and came out looking for us both. "Baby, what are you doing out here?" Nick asked. "I told you I heard something. So did Cars," I said. "Come on, back to bed," he said and bent down a little before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. Wade led Carly back to their tent and Nick walked into our sitting me down and zipped the tent up. He pulled me over to the mattress and we both laid down and went to sleep.