Chapter 14

ASHRAF'S POV

***FLASHBACK***

I was seated atop my car, smoking my cigar when a beautiful girl walked pass my car. I've never seen her so I figured her to be a fresher.

One of my guys whistled making me to look at him.

"Look at that beauty." He said, trailing the girl with his eyes. I smacked his head and glared at him.

"Mine." I growled and jumped down from the car, throwing the cigarette down and stepping over it.

I jogged to her and stood in front of her, making her stop abruptly.

"Hey there." I waved and she shyly smiled.

Shy girl huh? That was gonna be fun.

"Umm Hello." Her voice was melodious.

"I'm Ashraf, you have such a wonderful voice. What's your name, love?" I asked, swinging my arms.

"Thanks." She smiled, looking anywhere but my face.

I was starting to like that.

"Your name?" I asked again, something I rarely did.

"Urmm...." She hesitated.

"There's nothing to be afraid of cupcake..." I started, trying to reach for her cheek when she stepped back and a firm hand yanked me from behind, throwing a punch at me.

"The Fuck! What was that for, Fahad?" I asked, rubbing my jaw.

"Don't try that ever again." Fahad glared at me and I chuckled.

"Come on Man, just trying to have a little fun with her." I shrugged and before I knew what was happening, Fahad was throwing punches my way.

He kicked my gut multiple times before going back to punching me.

"Stop it! That's enough!" The girl said, pushing Fahad off of me with great difficulty.

"Calm down." She stroked his chest as his chest heaved up and down.

"But he tried to..."

"I said, calm down." She sternly cut him off and he shut his mouth up.

Damn! Who was she to him?

"Remember that when you try to talk to her or touch her ever again." Fahad shot daggers at me before dragging his- whatever she was to him- out of my sight, with her complaining that she had classes to attend.

I got up from the floor and dusted my clothes, spitting out blood from my mouth.

"Damn, that must have been painful." Another of my guys commented as they all walked to my side. I ignored his comment and started walking to the direction of my car.

"I want you to get me more info about that girl and why Fahad is defending her like that." I stated, dismissing them from my sight.