Chapter 7

JANNAH'S POV

Oh no! What should I do? What should I do?

I picked him up with much strength and laid him on the bed, removing his shirt and shoes.

Going into the bathroom, I fetched some cold water in a bowl I found in the room and took one of his towels. Dumping the towel in the water and squeezing it, I brushed it on his exposed body to at least make his temperature stable before calling his brother.

When I was sure of that, I ran downstairs to the kitchen to inform his brother but he wasn't there. I ran back upstairs and checked his room but still not there so I did the only thing left.

I ran to the main building as fast as I could and when I arrived I met Almal by the door.

"Mal... where's Mami?" I hurriedly asked without any greeting nor Salam.

"What happened? Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked but I shunned her questions and asked again this time with much force.

"Where is she?" She seemed scared and worried but either way answered.

"In the dining room, they are having lunch. But what happened?" Finally. I thanked her and ran into the building and to the dining area

"Who are you? And how dare you come in here like this Unannounced?" Mr. Safana barked but I didn't answer

"Are you deaf? Who.....?" He didn't finish when his wife interrupted

"Aisha, what's wrong? What happened?" She asked as she came to my side examining me

"I'm fine but Ashraf..." I didn't even finish when his sisters started asking questions like 'where is he?', 'what happened to brother?' and the rest

"Will you all shut up and let me finish." I barked at them, trying to stabilize my breathing and they all kept mum.

"What happened dear?" Mami asked with a worried expression.

"Ashraf. He is unconscious with a high fever and he isn't breathing properly." I explained to them.

In a swift motion, they all rushed past me leaving me alone in the spacious dining room.

"Okayyy." I said to no one but myself, before following behind to see what's happening.

Mr Safana called two guards, instructed one to start the car and the other to come help him out.

They took him into the car and left with the females tailing with another car leaving me all by myself which is fine by me because I have time to look into some things.

I shrugged and went back into the main building. Since there was no family member around, I made my way to Safwan Safana's room.

I walked in with a Salam even though there was no one in the room. The first thing that caught my attention in the room was a document for loan requested by Sufyan Safana which was from a week ago.

I searched through some files in his room and my eyes caught something.

Huh? So if this man is Safwan Safana then why are there many files with his signature in his brother's building? Or are they both involved in these business?

I took a pic the file with my phone and left the room and building. I went back to my room and changed into more comfortable outfit which was a grey sweatpants, a tank top and I pulled on a free long-sleeved shirt on top. I wore my nike boots and hijab, taking one gun and my mask.

When I was ready, I followed the back to Sufyan's building which was considerably far.

Ugh! I almost forgot there were dozens guards surrounding the building. Why do you need extra security when there is security by the gate. And how can his brother not notice this many guards and also not get suspicious? Maybe it's because Sufyan's building is at a very good distance from the two other buildings? I don't know....

It's been long since I punched someone anyways, so this is an opportunity.

I walked casually to the building, wearing my mask and cracking my knuckles.

"Hey guys." I waved at the guards I met at the back of the building.  There were some huge trees at the back  and enough space.

They followed me to the back, there were about 7 of them. All of them unarmed.

Seriously?! No weapons? So sad, for them.

"Who the fuck are you?" One guard asked me as I continued to go far back.

"That doesn't matter because the only thing I want is to enter that building. So either you let me go in willingly or we could do this the hard way?" I stretched my neck and stood lazily by a wall.

"So it was this little girl that burned Oga's warehouse earlier?" One of them asked the other.

"Listen very careful, little girl. You got lucky earlier but now, your luck is over. So you better run while you still can."

"Will you keep blabbing or are you waiting for me throw the first punch?" I readied myself and they came one by one.

The first tried punching me but I dodged it and punched him in the sides, kicking him to the ground. Another came and I grabbed his hand throwing him over my head and onto the ground.  And that's how they kept coming and I tried my best to fight them off.

One female fighting 7 guards. Seems fictional, right?

Well, Anything's possible.

Three of them were still standing and the number's advantage caught up to me as I was punching one guard infront of me, another from behind picked me up and threw me across the place. I hit my leftside by a tree trunk and fell to the floor.

Ouch! That hurt. So fucking bad

But I got up but staggeref a bit, feeling the pain shoot through my ribs.

"A bit unfair don't you think? One girl against 7 of you? Oh well....." One of them ran towards me.  His face made contact with my jaw before  I could block it and I could tast the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

My hand reached the gun in my pants and I removed it, shooting the remaining three standing.

"That was fun." I muttered, spitting out blood from my mouth.

Great! I bruised my jaw. Just Great!

I went to the front door and heard someone whimpering. I searched and searched until I found......

Almal.

####################

DUN DUN DUN.........

WILL ALMAL RECOGNIZE THE MYSTERIOUS LADY BEHIND THE BLACK MASK?

I HOPE SHE DOESN'T.

BUT STILL, WE'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER