Chapter 31

ASHRAF'S POV

"So are you and sister Jannah dating?" The guy asked and I internally groaned.

Doesn't he get tired of asking questions.

"No, we are not." I answered in a low tone. He came as promised to meet his siblings and I was taking him to Fahad's room.

"You know, I kinda have a crush on her  but I'm super scared of her." He confessed, making me frown.

"Then be fearful of me because No one can get between me and my Jannah." I threatened, walking ahead of him.

"But you just told me you two weren't dating."

"If you know what's best for you, then stay away from her." I said through gritted teeth.

He chuckled. "I was only joking, dude. She's way above my league."

"Good to hear."

"You're whipped, man." He muttered and I nod my head. "I know."

"Fahad, come deal with your annoying brother. I can't stand him any more." I told him, the moment I stepped in his room.

"I'm right here, you know?" He said, somewhat offended. I laughed humorlessly before answering.

"I know."

"Hey, bro." The boy waved at him and Fahad smiled.

"I'll take my leave now." I turned and went to my room, just scrolling through social media to kill some time.

When it was half past 10, I picked out a Blue Caftan with a matching traditional cap and took a quick shower, then performed wudhu. I came out and wore my clothes, put my wallet in my pocket, and took my car keys and cap in hand. Before leaving, I sprayed one of my favourite oud Jawad-al-layl.

I walked to the main building and sat on the couch in the living room, calling Hanan.

"Yes?"

"Please call Jann for me, tell her It's almost time to pick up Iman from school." I explained to her and she nodded.

Before she could turn to leave, I sighted Jannah descending down the stairs in all her glory wearing a sky blue Abaya with a matching Tarha.

"I'm here. Let's go." She stated, coming to stand in front of me as Hanan excused herself.

"Wow! You look absolutely stunning." I complemented, giving her a huge smile.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

She looked beautiful.

The only thing stopping me from capturing those luscious lips with mine is the thought that she is still not my mahram. And that will go against my teachings and morals. So I did the best thing possible, I averted my gave and looked at my watch.

"Shall we?" I asked and she nodded, following beside me to the car.

I opened the door for her like the gentleman I was. She murmured a thank you and got i, making herself comfortable in the passenger's seat.

I jogged to the other side and got in, starting the car. It took us about 40 minutes to reach the school and we waited patiently in the car for the kids to come out.

JANNAH'S POV

"Mami is pretty adamant on getting me married, you know?" He started, glancing at me for a brief second.

"Still Ruma?" I asked, looking straight at the entance.

"No, but...." Suddenly the bell rang and kids swarm out the door, running to their parents.