Vacation Sucks!... Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (14)

I swear this chapter is like beyond random...but whatever =) At least it's long and stuff.

Comment/Vote

Maryleeann you guessed right so this chapter is dedicated to you =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing the on floor? And why does it look like you just ran a marathon?" Mom yelled at Jordan.

"Beats me, he's just being weird, mom." I said the first thing that came to mind. If I didn't say something about him being weird or being crazy than mom would certainly find something wrong with us; she's start questioning us and that's the very last thing I wanted right now.

"Yeah, I fell and tripped."

"You mean you tripped and fell." I corrected.

"That's not what I saw." Jordan shot a glare at Adrian. We should have bribed him before mom came in. Now knowing him he'd go and tell mom and dad everything he saw when he came in.

"What did you see honey?"

"I saw Jordan jump on the floor and hurt himself on purpose. Robin was just letting him do it." At least he didn't tell her about the food. That would have defeated the whole purpose of eating it and hiding the plates.

"Is that true? You jumped on the floor on purpose?"

"Okay mom I was trying to show Ethan something I saw in wrestling the other day. It was the coolest move I've ever seen and that's why I sort of jumped on the floor." Jordan lied.

"What move was it?" Dad asked Jordan.

Jordan stared blankly at the floor, thinking. "Um, this move where you jump in the air and land on the body." Jordan seriously had to come up with something better than that if mom and dad were going to be convinced that we were telling the truth.

"You don't know the name of the move?"

"I think it's called the flying something."

"The flying something?" Dad instead on knowing the name of the move since he use. Jordan never watched wrestling in his life and therefore didn't know the names of any moves he could tell dad. I on the other hand have watched it a few times but to be honest the name of the flying and diving move didn't come to mind.

"Dad, it's not important what it's called."

"I also saw Jordy put something under there." Adrian pointed under the sofa and I stood still for a moment. Jordan hates when Adrian calls him Jordy.

"What?" Mom asked

"It's nothing mom. Adrian is just mean and wants to get us in trouble like always. Don't listen to him."

"Fine but both of you better stop acting weird and hello, Ethan. Sorry I didn't say hi to you before."

"It's fine. It's nice to see you again." Ethan said, politely.

"I swear I'm not lying. I did see him do that." Adrian seemed to want to prove he right. He walked over to the sofa and as soon as he reached for the plates Ethan called him over.

"Batman!"  Ethan called loudly to get his attention.

"What?"

"What do you say you, me, and Robin here go out and have some fun?" Adrian's eyes lit up and he screamed out yes while jumping up and down. I smiled at Ethan.

"How about we all go out? You can ride with Ethan and we can follow." Dad said. It's scary how fast this all turned into like a family outing. I begged Ethan with my eyes to say no but the smirk on his face told me he'd agree to it.