Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (9)

Author's note: Finally, another upload. About time right?! Anyway, I would have uploaded this a few hours ago but I've been too busy obsessing over my Nook (Barnes and Noble e-reader) and didn't want to take the time to just get on the computer and finish this chapter. I'll upload again soon but until then enjoy the new chapter...btw I didn't edit the chapter so it might be a bit...blah!

Comment/ Vote =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Robin?" Adrian yelled for the third time in a row. This time he tugged my hand down hard so I'd look at him.

"What Ari- Batman." Getting use to calling him batman is hard. I always almost slip and God forbid I slip. He goes into major fits of yelling and kicking. His kicks hurt so I try really hard to actually call him Batman. I swear if he kicks me one more time for calling him by his name I'm going to kick him back.

"You almost called me..." He peered around to check if anyone was close to us then whispered. "...Adrian."

"No I didn't." I lied. He stopped and eyed me suspiciously but then something else caught his eye. Something behind me perhaps? I looked over my shoulder but I still didn't understand what he was looking at.

"What are you looking at Batman?" He smiled, and then pointed behind me. Turning again I noticed what he was staring at so intently. There a few paces away was a game room. A game room with a bunch of arcade games that give you tickets for playing the games.

"Are you pointing at the arcade?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Of course he was pointing at the Arcade, there was nothing else he could possibly pointing at.

"Can we go in? Pwease." I didn't bring my money with me but I hated saying no to him.

"Maybe later...okay?" His eyes filled with salty tears and I felt terrible. I leant over so we were face to face.

"Let's make a deal." I say, while wiping the tears off his cheek with my thumbs. "How about we go inside and look around...and later on we can come back? How does that sound?"

His face brightened up and he ran off into the room without me.

"Adrian?" I yelled. In a matter of seconds he disappeared and I couldn't find him anywhere. Inside the game room everything is in neon colors and the lights are a bit dim. The rug sort of glows in the dark and had a bunch of random colorful wiggly lines.

"Adrian? Batman?" I yelled more frantically. If I lost him...Mom would kill me. I probably should expect a world war if he's gone. It's hard to see everything in here with how dark the room is but other than that I have to admit the room looks pretty awesome.

I walked closer to the back of the arcade and caught sight of my brothers yellow swimming trucks. Luckily, he had the brightest swimming drunks ever or else I'd still be looking for him.

"Adrian!" I yelled angrily. He didn't turn to look at me. I stomped my way over to him to show him how furious I was. I probably looked like a complete fool seeing as how he paid no attention to me and I did the dramatic stomp for nothing.

"Batman! Get you little super hero butt over here before I go and use my sidekick skills to put you in your place." This caught his attention and now I saw why he didn't pay any attention to me.

He was staring at none other than Ethan the lifeguard playing Attack of the Zombies. He held a light blue gun in his hand that was attached to the playing machine with a long black cord.

"Nice of you to join us...Robin." Ethan said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not joining you. I came to get my brother from the likes of you." I gave my brother the evil eye but then I decided to use him to my advantage. "Batman, I thought you don't talk to ugly people because they can pass the ugly."