Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (8)

Whoa, another new chapter =)

Don't forget to comment & vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's payback for leaving me in the room a full forty-five minutes with Batman and Jordan."

"You know, I don't take rejection that well."

"You're going to have to get use to it big boy because you're not going to get everything you want in life and that includes me." He watched me with his mouth hanging open. I quickly felt bad for saying that to him but it was too good of an opportunity to miss.

"You're so mean, Alexa."

"I try my hardest..."

"Let me just walk you back to your room and I'll leave you alone." What did he mean by leave me alone? Did he take that seriously?

"Ethan..." Ethan interrupted me. "I'm going to need the suit back." He pointed at the bathing suit I was wearing and then he got out of the pool.

"Ethan," I yelled. He ignored me and went in a dark corner to change back. Before getting out of the pool I thought it would be best to go under one more time. I did and all the lights were completely off when I made it back to the surface. A rush of fear hit me or maybe paranoia? I don't know what it was but I really was scared to death. I hate being in the dark unless I'm in my own room or outside at night.

"Ethan?" My voice was a bit shaky.

Silence....

"Ethan?" I said a bit louder. I swear if that asshole left me in here I'll scream my lungs out and claw him the minute I see him. I put my hands out and moved forward. I felt around, trying to figure out where the exit was.

I immediately got pissed. That little...ughhhhhhhhhh left me in here in the dark. I had a feeling that something would come from behind me and push me under the water and drown me.

I creped around the swimming pool a while longer during the day I came here and met Ethan.

The lights came back on and Ethan stood at the ledge of the poolside laughing his butt off. He was so going to pay for that.

"That my friend is payback for not letting me kiss you." I glared at him. How dare he try to turn this whole thing around on me!

I got out the pool without saying a word. If he wanted to play dirty I'd do something that drives all the guys crazy.

If you haven't guessed it then...you probably should! I'm going to give him the SILENT TREATMENT!

I brushed past him, took off the swimming suit, put my own clothes back on as best as I could without drying myself since Ethan conveniently failed to bring towels!

I grabbed the suit, walked up to Ethan and threw it right in his face. "Take that for being such an ass! I was going to make it up to you after you walked me to my door but no you have to go and get me scared!" I guess the silent treatment didn't last very long. No! I promise after that I'm not going to talk to this stupid, ignorant, hot, cute...lifeguard.

"It was a joke, Alexa." I stomped right past him and paid him no attention. I stood by the door we had come in by and waited for him to come and open it since it was locked. We snuck back in the lobby in silence.

"Alexa, are you seriously not going to talk to me?" I didn't bother acknowledging that I heard him instead I walked right off to my room. I knew he was following me I paid no attention to him. As soon as I was far enough I started to run.

"Alexa!" Ethan yelled. I ran all the way to the condo and opened it open quickly. Just as Ethan got there I was slamming the door right in his face. Ha, take that you sucker! I turned around to find my parents; they didn't seem to be happy campers at this point.