Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (7) Pic of Alexa

"I guess I can...on one condition."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smirked at me and I quickly glanced away. Why did I have a feeling that condition had to do with me?

"What's the condition?"

"Why are we talking about conditioner?" I bite my lip, trying to prevent myself from laughing. Adrian always confused words.

"Not conditioner...Batman? You're Batman right?" Ethan asked Adrian.

"Yes!" Adrian screamed. He got overly excited and started jumping up and down. "She's Robin." Adrian pointed at me.

Ethan smiled at Adrian, as his gaze met mine his smile turned into a smirk. "I want Robin here to go on a date with me tonight."

"What's a date? Isn't that something on those things with all the numbers?" Adrian asked.

"You mean a calendar?" Jordan asked Adrian.

"Yeah, that." Adrian looked at Ethan intently waiting for an explanation. I stood quite because there was no way in hell I was going to be forced on a date.

"What I mean by a date is" Ethan stopped and thought for a moment. "...a mission to go fight off vigilantes." My head snapped up immediately. He couldn't be possibly using language my brother understood to get him to agree with him.

"But I'm Batman...why does Robin get to go with you?" His bottom lip quivered. My brother was so naïve and had no idea what Ethan really wanted.

"She'd love to go! As long as it gets us out of here." Jordan said before Ethan could explain any further to Adrian.

"No, I refused to be forced into going on another date with you."

"But...Robin, you have to go save Gotham City from evil." Adrian whined.

"Stop it Adrian. We are not in Gotham City. None of that is real!" I yelled.

"That's not my name, Robin." He looked hurt.

"And my name isn't Robin." I said a bit too loudly. He began to cry and Ethan gave me an accusing look.

"Look what you did. You hurt your brother's feelings. I'll just be leaving you in here then since you don't want to come with me." He walked out, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Look what you did! Now, we are stuck in here like animals!" Jordan yelled. He frantically reached for the doorknob and pulled.

"What happened to him being your enemy and not to get anywhere near him?!" I yelled louder trying to get my point across. Adrian began crying even harder and making all sorts of noises.

"Shut up, Adrian. I can't think." Jordan screamed. "Alexa, he was going to get us out of here. He's a friend now that he tried to rescue us from this..." He looked around and motioned around the room. "This shit hole."

"Language!" I yelled over my brothers loud cries. I put my hands over my ears to cover up the noise. At this rate we'd be stuck in here the whole evening and I'd have a major headache by tonight.

"Ethan!" Jordan yelled. "You can't leave us in here!" Jordan banged against the door and that's when the announcement went off again.

"Attention will a Mrs. Judy and a Mr. Robert Green please report to the naughty children's room. Your son Batman, you're daughter Robin and your son Jordan have been detained for being bad kids."

"Ughh," I groaned. Jordan continued to bang on the door with his fists. About forty-five minutes later we were all going insane.

"Ahhhhhhh." Adrian cried even louder. He obviously wanted attention and since neither I nor my brother gave him any he resorted to crying even louder.