Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (26)

Yeah, I know it's short but whatever...there's not much I can do about that. I'm tired and I have and ACT practice test tomorrow so I have to go to sleep early...which most likely I'll end up not doing. Lol anyway this is in Becca's point of view. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becca's POV

Where the hell could he be? He promised he'd come get me after his shift. I knew my brother wouldn't last very long. I just knew it!! I hate when people don't listen to me and do as I say. What the hell does Ethan even see in that stupid little girl anyway? I can hook him up with any girl he wants and he goes and chooses someone I don't like.

Glancing down at my watch I noticed he was already ten minutes late. He's probably over trying to get Alexa to talk to him. That thought annoyed me. I brushed my long hair against to pass the time as I waited. The chlorine of the water had the color in my hair chancing to a dull color. I'd have to remember to get my hair dyed or washed with some special shampoo.

"Becca" someone called from behind me. I didn't bother turning around for I knew it was Joey. "What?" I asked annoyed. Dealing with an ex isn't always fun but it does have its advantages like I can kiss him whenever I want and I can admire him whenever I want. Joey is just delicious like that.

"What did you say to, Alexa?" I set my hairbrush down and looked at him through the mirror in front of me. He wore red swimming trunks with no shirt. I had a hard time not staring at his toned abs.

"Who?" I joked. I looked down and searched for my eyeliner.

"Stop playing stupid little games. What did you tell her?" Joey yelled.

I rolled my eyes at him but he didn't really notice since I wasn't facing him. "Nothing that she didn't deserve to hear." Joey took hold of my upper arm and spun me around so that I was face to face with him. His lips just inches from mine. His warm breathe caressed my face as he spoke. "When I talk to you I expect you to look at me and answer me with real answers. Now I'm going to ask you this again. What the hell did you say to her?!" Joey's left eyebrow was slightly raised and his cold stare gave me the chills.

I glanced down at his neck so I wouldn't see his eyes. "I don't know who the hell you think you are but you need to let go of me." I tried to ease his grip from my arm but he only tightened his grip even more, making it hurt a bit more."Joey..." I complained. "Let go. You're hurting me."

I looked up at him again and he was smirking. "I thought you liked it rough babe."

"You know very well that I don't like it rough and you better let go! I'm better than you and you have to listen to me." I held back my tears.

"See...there you go again. That's why we didn't work out. You were too full of yourself. Over time I just realized you're just a stuck up bitch."

"How dare you! You can't call me that!" I yelled. I didn't care of other people heard us or not.

"What are you going to do about it? Huh?" He waited for me to do something and the only thing I could think to do was slap him. So I did just that, I slapped him across the face with my free hand. Joey kept his grip on my arm and pushed me closer to him. "I didn't think you'd ever have the nerve to do something like that. I guess you are growing some balls."

"Stop! Talk to me right." Joey leant down so that his nose was pressed against mine. If this was someone else I'd call it an Eskimo kiss.

"No I won't until you tell me what you said to her." Why the hell was he so darn persistent? Why did he keep asking the same question over and over again? Can't he get the point that I don't want to tell him exactly what I told her.