Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (27)

(A/N)So as promised I updated! Keep in mind I didn't bother to edit this nor do I plan to do it anytime soon. I'm too tired and I have a lot of homework to do...

So if it seems random it's because I sat in front of my computer and forced myself to write something to update. But then again you guys seem to love the randomness ;)  DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PEEPZ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I been on that slide, been on that, saw that guy eat another hot dog, like he does every day I see him, walked past the wave pool and ended up in the same spot I first started at with Adrian. At the entrance.

Adrian wasn't too happy with me at this point. He begged me, no pleaded with me, to go into the pool with him and hold him like mom does but I wasn't really in the mood. To be totally truthfully I don't even know why I was even down there here in the first place.

"Take me to mommy! I'm bored and you're boring!" Adrian yelled. Gosh being classified as boring stung my ego a little. Usually Jordan was classified as the boring one and I the happy ready for anything type person.

"Robin, why can't we go on that red slide?" Adrian pointed over to a winding slide that required getting a tube which I thought was too much work in my sullen stage. Then we'd have to wait in line and what if Ethan was at the top.

"Maybe a different slide." Adrian groaned and whined the whole time as we made our second round around the water park. Jordan had to be around here somewhere and maybe he'd know what to do because I sure didn't.

"Oh my gosh, Alexa, right?" Kris ran over to me with the biggest smile on her face. "I was looking all over for you."

"Why?" I asked, curiously, Kris is scary enough when she was looking for Jordan now she wanted me?

"I wanted to hang out...you know like girlfriends do. I have a feeling we can be best friend's for life. Don't you think? And then we can talk about boys and talk about girl stuff like girls do and go to the bathroom in pairs and you can hook me up with your brother and I gave get you gifts for your birthday and you can get me things just like normal best friends...." During her little rant I thought about the things she was telling. First of all did she really use to term 'girlfriend's' to describe a friendship that would never happen? And second, did this girl listen to half the crap she just said? I looked down at Adrian and he was staring off at a random little girl with red pigtails. She was a cute little girl.

Then I secretly wondered if he liked her...and then I shook the thought from my mind. Adrian's too young to like girls.

"So what do you say? You game? Because I'm game and I know we can be the bestest of friends."

I didn't want to be mean but I didn't want to have anything to do with the girl. "Nah, I'm good. I don't need any extra friends." I said to let her down lightly. I stepped away from her and walked in the opposite direction.

"See you some other time." I said softy. But she didn't let the topic go and instead ran up and dropped on her knees to Adrian's level. "What about you? You like me don't you? Can you help me? I just want to talk to your older brother...what's your name?" Now I was mad. She had her hands on Adrian's shoulders and his face betrayed him. He was scared of her.

"Can you back away from him? You're scaring him!" I jerked Adrian behind me and faced Kris. "You really need to chill the hell out. Jordan will come to you if he likes you... that is usually how things work. The guy comes to the girl and if he doesn't come to you than ninety percent of the time that means he's not interested."

"And the other ten percent?"

"Doesn't apply in this situation." The other ten percent applied to the guys who were shy. Jordan doesn't fit into that category.