Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (24)

I hate when my mom rushes me! She's been rushing me all day and I keep telling her to hold on so I can finish the chapter! So it might have some random parts where I didn't really write much because of her rushing me....sorry about that but I'll fix it when I get home later. Hopefully, it flows at least a little bit.

Comment/Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Embarrassed can't sum up what I felt at that exact moment. My dad just accused me of doing it with my boyfriend. Ethan looked just about as surprised as I was when he accused us.

"Dad!" I exclaimed.

Dad wasn't listening to me. "Get in here right this minute!" He stomped his foot down hard on the floor, trying to make a point.

"But dad we weren't....um, you know." My cheeks turned a brighter red as I tried to explain to my father.

"You can do it but you can't say it?" He yelled.

"Dad...."

Ethan cut in, "Um, sir, your daughter and I..."

"No need to tell me what you two were doing. I know very well what you two were doing. And let me tell you mister that if I ever find you deflowing my daughter again you won't be allowed to see her." I wanted to die right there and then. My father's use of the word deflowering was beyond embarrassing. I knew how the sight of me in nothing but Ethan's shirt would give him the wrong idea but not to lead to this extent.

"Dad!" I yelled again, to get his attention.

"What?!" Finally her dad looked at her.

"We were only kissing." If I had a normal family I wouldn't be having this conversation right now. I wouldn't have to confess that I was only kissing my boyfriend after a date. Something normal people do when they're dating someone.

"That's not what I saw." He argued.

"That's exactly what you saw."

"What are you wearing? Where are your clothes? Is that how kids do it these days? By using big shirts?"

"No..." Ethan didn't hold back his laugh and I couldn't be more embarrassed. So my mom, Jordan and Adrian were standing to see what was going on.

"What's going on Robin?" Adrian asked while slightly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Nothing, Batman, just go back to sleep." He staggered over and hugged my bare legs.

"Why are you so red? Did you get sunburn?" I mouthed the word no to him and he seemed to understand. He stepped back and pushed dad out of the way to get back inside. He didn't stay to see the rest of what happened.

Dad waited for Adrian to be out of eavesdropping distance. "Did he throw your decent looking clothes off somewhere on the staircase on your way out?" My dad literally walked over to the staircase to check. Mom made her way over to him and pulled him to the side but it didn't make much difference because we all could still hear everything that was said between them.

"Now now honey. Let her explain and you know full well that she wasn't doing anything bad. Stop embarrassing her or else!" Mom gave him the look, the look that always stopped my father from going any further or doing anything stupid. Where the heck was she when I was getting embarrassed five minutes ago? She couldn't jump in then when I needed her most? Now it almost seemed pointless to get in the conversation at all.

Dad stared at mom and nodded. For the first time since he opened the door he was quiet. All his attention was on me now.

"Okay sweetie, go ahead and explain." Mom encouraged before dad went crazy again. Now that I had my chance to talk I hit a blank wall. "Well Ethan and I....well, we went out..."