Chapter 43

Sorry if this chapter sucks... :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell?" Ethan's mouth hung slightly open. His eyes locked on his sister and the guy he disliked with a passion.

I on the other hand felt stupid for not seeing it sooner. Of course they were together. Both of them wanted the same thing just had different ways of achieving it.

It was weird to see Joey as being the clingy one. Every time Becca moved his hands were around her waist to pull her back to him. His were locked around her neck while she played one of the games.

"I can't believe this crap! Why the hell are they here and more importantly why they hell are they together?"

"Do you think they're really together? Maybe it's just an act to throw us off."

"Doubt it. My sister doesn't even know we're here. If she did she'd be acting snobby." Ethan ran his hand through his hair, slightly messing it up.

"What the hell does this guy have that every girl goes after him? First he thinks its okay to go on a date with you when he knows you and I are serious about each other. Now he's moved on to my idiot sister."

"You're cute when you're mad." I played with Ethan's hair while he stared daggers into Joey's back.

"Aren't you mad by this?" Ethan pulled away and looked at me seriously. "They played us."

I laughed and nodded my head. "I don't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing they won."

"So what do we do? Do we just pretend like we didn't see anything?"

"We could...but that wouldn't be much fun."

"What do you want to do?"

I gave Ethan a kiss and told him to just follow my lead. We played a few games, every so often checking to see if Becca and Joey had seen us yet. When she left Joey alone I ran over to him. "Hey, Joey. What you up too?"

Ethan stared at me from across the room with a blank expression.

Joey smirked. "You can't get enough of me can you?"

"Don't flatter yourself. I just came to say hi."

Joey looked around uneasily. "Tink, why are you talking to me? I'm here with a friend so let me talk to you later." He walked in the opposite direction over next to the bowling alley but I ran in front of him. "Is there something you're trying to hide?"

"No Tink but if you want my attention so badly you're welcome to stay. I promise to give you just as much attention as my friend. Maybe that could involve some lip and tongue action too."

"The only lip and tongue action I want is from Ethan."

"Then why the hell are you wasting my freaking time? I'm not in the mood to be chasing after you today. Tomorrow or any other day I'll go back to my job but today isn't that day. Now go before my friend comes back."

Becca walked back with the fun card and glared when she saw me. "What are you doing here skunk?"

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me. What the hell are you doing with Joey?"

"Nothing really. Just catching up. You know we did have a date yesterday and when I saw him here by himself I thought I'd see what he was doing here. What are you doing here?"

"I'm just...why would I bother telling you?"

"Ohhh, I don't know."

Ethan stood behind Becca and I smiled. "Oh hey Ethan." I pushed Becca aside so I could hug him.