New*

{2, 106 words}
*Slight smut warning!

"You don't deserve him Jeon Jeongguk!"

"He deserves someone way better than you, someone like me!"

Jungkook thought he was going to get killed tomorrow at the fan sign. The screaming fans in the front row were just as bad as the voices in the back of his head, and he was still locked eyes with Suga. RM said a few more words, completely unrelated to Suga and Jungkook, and ended the show with a smile. The members locked hands as they all bowed at the same time, and stayed in that position for maybe 3 seconds before standing back up.

The members traveled backstage, and it appeared everyone was equally exhausted. Jin looked just as tired as Jungkook, and he thought Jin would be the first to pass out or something.

But it was actually Suga.

The second the members were covered with the backstage curtain, Suga completely collapsed to the floor, taking everyone by surprise.

He's never passed out after a performance, no matter how hard or long the show was. No matter if he was dehydrated, sleep-deprived, malnourished- or all. He never passed out.

"Hyung!" Taehyung quickly turned around, and a few staff members ran over to the two. The other members were too distracted to realize what had happened, and sat down on their chair out of breath. Suga was picked up from the cold floor, and placed in a chair with his stylist with the help of Taehyung, even if he could barely pick himself up. Cold rags and water were surrounding the unconscious rapper, and that's when Jungkook realized he was passed out. He tried to run over to him, but his makeup stylist kept him in place, removing the sweat from his face.

"B-but hyung never passes out." Jungkook told his stylist, even if she wasn't listening. Jimin looked over at Suga, and also saw he was passed out. He was alarmed, but it wasn't like there was anything anyone could do. A few staff members managed to get his tempature down after a minute or too, and unbuttoned the first button to try and wake him up with cold air. Nothing was revealed, not even his collarbones, so it was fine.

Suga woke up by the time everyone had caught their breath's, and was confused on what had happened. "You've never passed out after a performance before, hyung. Are you okay?" Jimin asked at the sight of their awake second eldest hyung.

"I feel fine, did I really pass out?" Suga asked, but already knowing the answer. He felt light-headed. "Yeah, as soon as we got back stage." Jin told him, taking more sips of his water. "I'm sorry." Suga told him, glad he didn't pass out in front of ARMY.

The anxiety was too much from the comments made to the person he loved greatly.

"Don't feel sorry, it could've been worse." Jin smiled sweetly at him. "Yeah, you could've passed out in front of ARMY." RM told him, subconsciously glancing over at Jungkook. "By the way, do you still feel okay, Kook?" J-Hope asked as he looked over at the maknae. "I'm ready for sleep, I can tell you that." Jungkook laughed. "And some hecking Tylenol." He added. "Me too." Taehyung agreed with a smile.

-----

"Yoongi hyung."

Suga spun around in his bedroom at the deepness in Jungkook's voice, and was disappointed internally, because he really wanted to go to freaking sleep. "Yes? I'm getting ready for bed, you should too." Suga told him, disappearing back into his bathroom to comb his hair. "Why would you do that?" Jungkook asked as he crossed his arms, and stood in the doorway of Suga's bathroom door.

"Do what?" Suga asked, brushing his teeth. "Kiss me on stage like that. In front of millions of people." Jungkook told him. "Because I wanted to." Suga smirked muffedly. "Well now ARMY knows, and everything is going to go insane!" Jungkook pouted, the remarks from some ARMY's repeating in his head. "If anyone ever tries to touch you, they'll have to deal with me. I'll protect you, Kookie, mkay?" Suga told him, spitting out the toothpaste into the sink. "That's not what I'm worried about, hyung! I'm not defenseless." Jungkook huffed as he let his arms fall, Suga obviously not getting it.