Emotions

{2, 386 words}

When the four other members reached Taehyung's room, they were told by Jimin that J-Hope had passed out in the hallway at the sight of Taehyung sitting up. Jimin was throwing a fit from wanting to see Taehyung, but he was being kept back from the doctors due to his short-term diagnosis. "TAE HYUNG!" Jungkook squealed as he ran into the hospital room, and crashed himself against Taehyung for a huge and tight hug. "Ouch." Taehyung winced quietly at the pressure on him, and the doctors were smiling widely. "Taehyung oh my god." RM hugged Taehyung tightly, and Suga began to cry from relief.

"What happened- how long was I out for?" Taehyung asked desperately, remembering they had a concert coming up. "You were out for two weeks." Jin told him, hugging him once Jungkook stepped back. "Is-is the tour cancelled?" Taehyung questioned. "No, it's not." RM smiled, letting Taehyung go. "Well, I know where Jimin hyung is. He's across the hall with alcohol poisoning, isn't he?" Taehyung joked, Jin stepping back. "Yeah...how did you know?" Jin answered. "Well, I could hear him talking to me- but I couldn't say anything. I heard everything around me, and I felt really useless." Taehyung told them. "There is a percentage of coma patients who claimed to have heard their surroundings." The doctor explained. "But we never know until or if the patient wakes up. There's no way to tell." He added.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked, seeing tears rolling down Suga's cheeks. Suga broke down into hard sobs as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's back, and squeezed him into a tight hug with his face in his neck. "Hyung, I'm okay now." Taehyung smiled, rubbing Suga's back to comfort him. "I-I could've k-killed you!" Suga told him, crying against his neck. "What?" Taehyung asked in shock. "Oh- right...you don't even know what happened." Jin spoke up awkwardly.

Taehyung pulled Suga down next to him on the hospital bed, and hugged him comfortably. "What do you mean, hyung?" He looked down at Suga, who was feeling about a million things. "Suga accidentally hit you and Jungkook while you two were on your way back from practice. You two stayed later than us for the extra practice." Jin explained, glancing over at RM. "With a car?!" Taehyung asked in surprise. "Yeah..." J-Hope nodded.

"I'm s-so sorry, Tae Tae!" Suga told him through his tears, gripping his shirt tightly. "Hyung, it's okay- please don't cry. I forgive you, it was an accident." Taehyung told his hyung, playing with his hair a bit. "I'm so sorry." Suga whispered to him, making everyone in the room sad from seeing the second eldest cry. Taehyung managed to pull Suga closer to him, and held him in his arms for a while. Eventually, his sobs calmed down into whimpers, then soft sniffles before, silence. 

It took the members just a few minutes to realize Suga was asleep against Taehyung. "I'm disappointed but not surprised." Jin laughed as Taehyung gently moved Suga down next to him. "Me too." RM joked, smiling playfully. The doctor left the members alone, and they were discussing their tour that was not canceled. "Do you know when you can be released, Tae?" J-Hope questioned. "The doctor told me a few days just to make sure I'm okay. Maybe a week." Taehyung explained. "Oh okay. It's February third tomorrow, and the tour isn't until the twenty-first, so we should be okay." RM exclaimed. "Really?! Geez..." Taehyung sighed. "Well actually, today. It's midnight." Jin laughed, looking down at his phone. "So technical." J-Hope sighed playfully, shaking his head. "Same thing." RM scoffed. 

"You guys should go home. It's late." Taehyung told them. "You're joking, right? We're not leaving until four." Jungkook smiled. "No, you guys have practice tomorrow. We get up at five, an hour nap isn't going to get you through sixteen or seventeen hours of physical exercise. Go get some sleep- Suga hyung's done for." Taehyung told them, looking back at Suga, who still had tear-stained cheeks. "But-" "I'll be fine, hyung's. I can get better quicker knowing that you guys are okay, and not sleep-deprived and exhausted." Taehyung cut off J-Hope. The members knew Taehyung was right. They were exhausted, but they didn't want Taehyung to know.