Chapter Twenty-Eight

••• Lucya Safronov •••

Sitting in my office I flicked on the small desk light at my table trying to look finish the paperwork my father had assigned me. I love the man and all but jesus I may have to kill him if he doesn't let me out of here. I was currently grounded, I stupidly got caught sneaking out to a party. Well, when I say got caught I was grassed up on but the man learnt his lesson. His wife and son had to watch as his body was lowered six feet below the ground in a wooden box. He should've known better.

"Мисс Сафронов? [Miss Safronov]?" Called a voice shakily from the other side of the office door. I looked up at the noise and barked an order telling whoever to enter. A man stood there in front of me twitching anxiously refusing to make eye contact, what did he want?
"Что вы хотите? [What do you want?]" I barked again and he flinched at the sound of my voice.
"что-то страшное случилось с твоим отцом... [Something terrible's happened to your father...]" He trailed off, I dropped the papers from my hands standing up. I leant onto my desk, my palms hand down glaring at the man in front of me. He looked terrified.

"скажите мне [Tell me]"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

••• Colette Delamonte •••

I looked into the bathroom mirror admiring the mark on my neck. His mark. I sighed grinning, I hadn't stopped smiling. My mate, as much as I hate to admit it, was amazing in bed. The thought of him sleeping with someone else angered me and my wolf.
Jealous are we? His voice whispered through my mind through the mate link. We'd fully mated now so he could sense my feelings and read my thoughts even from a distance.
No... I lied badly, strong arms wrapped around my waist and I stared up at my mate in the bathroom mirror.

"I love you" I murmured as he rested his cheek on my head. I pulled the thin bed sheet around my body covering me up and he growled lustfully sending shivers down my spine.
"Don't, I prefer you without it thank you very much" He smirked at me, I blushed wildly looking away and Alex laughed at my response.
"Don't be ashamed" He whispered against my throat making me moan softly, he smiled smugly and his arms stroked my sides. Gulping I forced my eyes open, I needed to concentrate. There was still work to be done.

"Alex, we need to leave. Люся [Lucya]..." I whispered her name and he froze, his lips stopping at my shoulder. He met my eyes for a spilt second before he nodded walking out the room and into the bedroom. I followed him through and watched as he started getting ready, he pulled on a pair of dark jeans and a t shirt as I got dressed as well. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a black long sleeved top before walking over to Alex

I wrapped my arms around his waist  and he pulled me closer to him resting his cheek on the top of my head. His fingers stroked my back softly and I shivered as they ran over my scars.

"Who is she?" He asked sitting me down on the bed pulling me down on top of him. I sighed.
"Her name is Люся Сафронов [Lucya Safronov]" I started off smiling sadly at him.
"I only met her once, she is the daughter of Владислав Сафронов [Vladislav Safronov]. She's nineteen years old and is just as evil and twisted as her father was" I said my lip trembling at the name of my old master. He stroked my arms trying to calm me down and it worked instantly.

"She came to the warehouse one night, Владислав [Vladislav] was punishing me for something I cannot remember..." I trailed off at the memory as tears filled my eyes. I looked away from Alex and out of the window willing myself not to let the tears fall.
"She took over, the torture lasted for well over three hours. I thought she would help me, I thought she would be disgusted at what her father had done but no. She is just as cruel as he was" I said softly, I looked back over to Alex who looked so pained it hurt to see him this way. He looked so vulnerable and sad it made my heart ache for him.