Chapter Two

''идем Colette, вы совещание некоторые очень важный люди сегодня.''
[Come on Colette, you're meeting some very important people today.] Vladislav said pulling me along by the chain on my ankle.

I shuffled my feet at followed him through the big house. We'd spent a long time travling to get here, I was going to be traded off to another owner for information. I had been Vladislav's for 4 years and had served him and his friends well. His friend Abram stood holding me whilst Vladislav walked into a room. We waited a few minutes then He called us in. I dragged my feet along the floor and I heard people gasping and talking.

''What the hell is this?'' A man said in English, I don't know English I only speak one sentence in the language. I can barely remember a life before this one, maybe that's because my system is constantly filled with drugs, I don't know.

''It's payment.'' Vladislav said in his thick Russian accent. I stumbled a bit and Abram cought me.

''We're not accepting this.'' Another man said in English. Vladislav took the chain that was attached to my foot and shoved me forward. I fell to the floor and strong arms lifted me up. I immeadiately started going to work.

''Hello master, my name is Mischief, how may I pleasure you?'' I asked in English, those were the only words I knew. I started undoing his belt buckle but his hands stopped me. I looked up at his face and started paniking.

''нет, нет, пожалуйста не делаю боль мне! Я жалкий Я буду делать лучший пожалуйста!'' [No, no, please don't hurt me! I'm sorry I'll do better please!] I begged him. He looked at me shocked.

''Colette?'' The man asked. I recognised the name but the drugs Vladislav forces me to take make me forget. I shook my head.
''нет, нет, Mischief.'' I said, Mischief was the name I was given, that's what all the men call me.

''What the hell have you bastards done to her?!'' The man shouted at my owner angrily. I cringed away from the noise, at Vladislav's, noise ment violence. I had no idea what the men were saying.

''We are keeping her no matter what!''
''Only if you keep up your end of the deal.''
''Fuck you and your deal! Get the hell off my land. Leave Colette.''
''Fine, but I'll come back for her.'' and with that Vladislav stormed out the door followed by Abram and the rest of my owners friends.

I looked back at the people and walked over to the man closest me and sat on his lap.
''Hello master, my name is Mischief, how may I pleasure you?'' I asked again. I had learnt from Vladislav and his friends that men were never satisfied and always wanted more.

''Oh my God Colette.'' The main man whispered. I said nothing but swayed slightly from the drugs. I didn't understand, why weren't they using me? I was only and object to be used for other people's means do Vladislav used to tell me. My new owners started speaking in English again.

''What happened to her?''
''Do you remember Mr. Sofranov's old job?''
''Didn't he used to kidnap and sell girls as slaves?''
''Is that what happened to Colette?''
''The poor girl!''
''And we thought that she'd ran away!''
''What do we do with her, is she staying?''
''She'll have to.''

''What do we tell Aaron?''
''Never mind Aaron what do we tell Alex?''
Everybody in the room silenced at the last sentence, I recognised the name but I didn't know where from.
''Alex?'' I spoke, everyone stared at me.

"Alex.'' I repeated before falling off the man's lap and onto the floor asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Three days later

The sound of beeping woke me up. I opened my eyes an looked around, I was lying in a hospital bed and wrapped in clean, white sheets. I looked around to see three large men in the room asleep. I whimpered scared. Their eyes opened and the talked man jumped up to my side.

''You're awake.'' He yelled out in joy, I flinched away from him. It was a natural reflex that I had grown accustomed to. I didn't like people touching me, you can understand why.

''I'm sorry, do you remember anything?'' He asked quietly. I blinked amazed I could understand him. It must of taken some time for the drugs to leave my system, Vladislav kept me on them so that I would behave more. My head pounded as memories from my life before my old master filled my head, I looked at the man suddenly recognising him as my old alpha.

''Brian?'' I whispered, my voice croaky from not being used. The alpha nodded with a bright smile on his face.

''Yes it's me, we've missed you all so much-'' I slapped him hard on the cheek cutting him off. They all stared at me in shock.

''You...left me'' I spoke trying to remember the words on English. 4 years of being held captive by a mad man and his friends who destroy you body with drugs and shout abuse at you in Russian leaves you with no memory of the English language what so ever. The alpha Brian looked distraught.

''I'm so sorry, we thought you'd ran away, if I'd have known...'' He trailed off. I hung my head in shame.
''I...am sorry Brian...I did not mean...to...make you feel...bad'' I frowned, did I say that right?
''Colette you have nothing to be sorry about, you're right!'' He sobbed into his hands, I felt awful.
''Alex?'' I asked, of course my mate would of waited and searched for me, he loved me. Brian shared a scowl with the other two wolves.

''We'll talk about that later sweet heart, right now you rest'' He smiled tightly.
''Karen...John?'' I asked with a smile, where are they?
''Later Colette'' The alpha said gently, his face flashing with pain for a second. I nodded and closed my eyes and welcomed sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(3 week later)

I woke up and blinked my eyes trying to get rid of sleep. I looked around, I was in a plain bedroom filled with hospital equipment. I sat up in my hospital bed, my skin itched agaisnt the hospital gown. I frowned, where was my uniform. Vladislav gave me a dress to wear when I wasn't serving him, of course over the years it got incredbily dirty and I was rarely aloud to shower.

I unplugged myself from the wires attaching me to the machines and stood up out of the bed. My head swooned and I gripped the bed for support, I shook my head trying to get rid of the feeling and walked towards the door. Where was I?

I stepped out into a long hallway. I turned to the right and headed towards a room that read 'office' on the front. I smiled, my memory was coming back. This was the alpha's office. I knocked.
''Enter'' A powerful voice boomed. I flinched from the sound but went in anyway. The alpha Brian stood up and ran over to me. He stopped just before he could touch me.

''You should be in bed'' He told me, I smiled up at him. Brian was my uncle, well we weren't related but Karen and John insisted I call him uncle, although with his son as my mate he was still more of a father to me. It pained me to see his face everytime I rejected his touch.

''I am fine'' I told him, my voice was stilted as I spoke in English.
''You look better'' He told me leaning against his desk, he gestured for me to sit.
''How long was I asleep for?'' I asked him sitting down in a chair in front of him.
''3 weeks'' He told me, I was suprised.
''3 weeks?'' I asked confused, he nodded sadly.

''The drugs the Russians gave you had a bad effect on your system when we tried to drain you, you were in a coma'' He explained quietly.
''Oh well I am awake now'' I smiled. Where were Karen and John, wouldn't they be excited to see me? And what about Alex? I wanted so desperately to see them.
''Where are Karen and John? Where is Alex?'' I asked pleadingly. Brian ran his hands through his hair and looked distraught.

''Colette there is something you should know'' He started off, I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.
''What happened?'' I asked. He sighed.
''Karen and John...Karen and John were killed in the same year you were...taken...by a pack of rogue's. We think it was the same pack that killed your parents, Aaron's still alive and has been living with Alex in the pack house ever since'' He concluded. I sat there shocked. They were dead, my family were dead. I started to cry and tears fell down my face.

''And Alex?'' I asked hopefuly. He had to be okay, I couldn't live if he was hurt in anyway. Brian scowled at the mention of his own son.
''Alex is a down right prick most of the time! He went down hill ever since you were kidnapped'' He said disgustidly. I gasped shocked and the tears started again, this was all my fault.
''I am so sorry this is all my fault, if I was more careful I would never have been kidnapped and he would be happy. Maybe Karen and John would be alive as well'' I sobbed. Brian knelt down in front of me.

''This is not your fault'' Brian said firmly.
''Tell me about your first change'' He asked changing the subject. I bit my lip. It is nearly imossible to shift without your mate or a loved one to help you through the process. If your mate is not a wolf then the shift is easier, but as both Alex and I were wolves the shift was excrutiating. At least he had loved ones to help him through the process, I had no one. Every day after my wolf constantly called out for Alex, to be near him and away from Vladislav and his men.

''I was punished servearily if I made a sound, so I had to shift in total silence. I could not even scream. I shifted a couple of times after but my wolf left me because I was no where near my mate or any other wolves. I do not even have the stronger senses. I feel so human'' I gulped. The first shift without Alex was one of the worst memories I have ever had.

''Tell me more about Alex'' I begged wanting to hear more. Brian's face fell and a look of anger washed through him.
''There is another thing you should know about him'' He said nervously. I frowned, what was it now?
''Just tell me'' I said and my lip trembled. He looked at me his eyes full of sorrow.

''Alex has a girlfriend''