Chapter 6

Aleem POV

Today we have a new activity, we arrive at a grass place with dinosaurs ahead. "To day we will have a cattle drive but with dinosaurs" said Dave. I see gyrospheres, guess we will ride in them. "To be clear are all the dinosaurs herbivore?" said Ben. "Well the last kid got chewed a little so we are 99% sure" said Roxie. Ben seem upset, Y/N put her hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure these are waterproof because this hair is hard to get like this" asked Kenji.

"Your hair is going to be fine, storm moved up the coast" said Dave. Everyone was getting in a gyrosphere. "Well lets show them how a real gyro master goes" said Kenji. "Woah there you not doing that, you will ride with Aleem as a passenger" said Roxie. Kenji looked at me, I really don't think this is good. "Well we we're going to put you with Ben but......." Roxie said and look somewhere. I look at that direction and saw my sister in the driver seat buckling up Ben, who is in the passenger seat.

Wow how cute that is but looks like I am going to be with Kenji. I sigh and go to the gyrosphere and get in the driver's seat. Kenji gets in and looks unhappy. I sighed again "Hey I think this is better then you being with Ben as a driver, he's very careful. So don't complain."

Y/N POV

I am in a gyrosphere with Ben, but I can't help but feel a little heat in my face. I see Yazmin go with Sammy and Aleem with Kenji. We all startes riding and Ben seems scared. I look at him, "Don't worry I won't go that fast I'll be careful." He looks at me a smiles a little, I smiled back at him. We are riding behind the herd of dinosaurs. I look back a little and see dark clouds coming our way, I don't think what Dave said is correct. The jeep they are driving stop all of us.

We all get out of our gyrosphere's. "Looks like the storm is coming so lets go back to camp" said Dave. We all whined about not continuing the dino drive. "Don't blame me blame the storm" said Dave. "I blame both" said Roxie to Dave. They try to talk to someone through walkie talkies, but there was only stactic. "Alright new plan stay here while we go" Dave said to all of us. "Stay behind the herd" said Roxie. Then they leave us all alone, great.

I go back to my gyrosphere with Ben. Then lighting strikes scaring a sinocerotops. I hear Darius talk through the earpieces. I hear him say something about going after it, and chases it. Then I hear Sammy say to not do it. I then see everyone go after the dino, I think about it and also join. "N/N what are you doing they told us to wait" said Ben. I look at him with my eyes widen a little, he just gave me a nickname. He blushes and looks away, I do also blush but look ahead.

We keep going after the escaping dinosaur. Then we somehow ended up startling the whole herd, make them run. I am doing my best to dodge the dinosaurs, Ben has his eyes closed. We all going into the dense forest and separate. I swallow the lump in my throat, I don't want this. A tree falls and I swivel the gyrosphere to not crash onto the tree. I stop the gyrosphere to take a breather, aswell to check on Ben. He seems scared with what has happened.

I smile thinking we are safe, and breath in and out. Then Ben shouts "Look out" I see him point at dino that is running to us. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" we both scream when the dino manages to break the glass with it's horn. The dino throws us away, causing us to spin but then it stops. I start breathing hard, but then it slows down. But I also hear hard breath from Ben, I put my hand on his. He looks at me calmed down a bit. Then I feel like we are like sinking.

I then notice that we are in mud, I gasp. Ben looks around and sees the situation we are in. He starts screaming, I try to communicate with the others with my earpiece. I hear something but then it's just stactic. Ben is still screaming, I try to drive out of the mud. But worse happens and we sink more instead. I can't believe Ben can scream that much, but then he stops. He looks at me tears in his eyes, I hug him he hugs back tightly.

I grab tissues from my F/C backpack and use it to wipe Ben's tears. We sink deep and he starts trembiling more, so I hug him again. We are almost fully in the mud, then I noticed that my brother and the others are here to save us. They throw a vine and it goes through the hole the dinosaur made. I grab it and tie it to the seat. The gyrosphere goes full under and starts filling with mud. Ben hugs me really tightly, bit I feel that we are moving up.

Then Aleem opens up the gyrosphere with a big stick, his eyes are wide. Not sure if he was scared and/or suprise of what he saw, I means Ben and me hugging for life. Everyone laugh, I think caused they managed to save us in time. Then Dave and Roxie arrive to see us out of the dangerous situation.

~Time Skip~

They took us to camp, but were very unhappy with what happened. I took my well deserved show after all that mud that covered us. Everyone is asleep now but I can't sleep for some reason. I recall what happened today with Ben. I blush at it, do I actually like him? No we just met that's can't be it right? I sigh and get out of bed to get some water. When I come back I see that Ben is awake aswell. My lips tug upwards, I walk up to him. He sees me so I don't scared him on accident.

I sit down next to him, I see he is holding the plush (f/a) to his chest. "Couldn't sleep too?" I asked softly. He nods, I mean who would with what happened to us. I look around and see my brother sleeping with his girlfriend. I have this temptation to do something, should I do it. I don't know I feel like I should to make me feel happy. I decide to do it and I kiss his face-cheek, my face goes red so I look away. Then I feel lips on my face-cheek, my eyes widen at this.

I turn to Ben and see him blushing to and not making eye contact. I smile at his cuteness, I side hug him he hugs back. "Would you like me to sleep with you maybe that will help both off us sleep?" I asked. (Nothing dirty) He looks away but nods not saying a word. "Alright" I said and lay down beside him, he lays down afterward. We cuddle for a little but end up falling asleep peacefully with the help of eachother. I think I like Ben, no wait.

I love Ben.

A/N wow that took a while but I finish changed a few things from the original show but hope you readers liked it, well Flower out. This was way to long but enjoy.