Chapter 22

Aleem POV

I ran towards the watering hole as I heard Darius usher Kenji to follow us. As we arrived to the water source we saw various dinosaurs lapping up the water. Then Kenji spoke after looking at it and them, "Uh dude, are you sure this is safe?" Darius didn't speak but grabbed his hand and made him lower the butter knife. That's good because we don't want to threaten the dinosaurs. This really was a beautiful sight to behold. I turned to Kenji and saw him smile and we nodded. The three of us then went to drink water and quench our thirst.

As  I cupped the water and brought it to my lip, I drank and felt better. Then I looked up to see the dinosaurs coexisting together in this wonder of a place. Suddenly I hear sniffling and it was coming from, Kenji? "Kenji?" I asked softly as Darius looks as well. There were tears in his eyes as he spoke truth. "It's just so majestic." Both Darius and me pat his back in comfort. After some time us three got up from our positions. "Darius, thanks. This is so....." Kenji began and Darius said "Cool?" Kenji chuckled and said "Super cool." Then he went to a tree and sat down by it.

"I really wish that Dr. Grant was here. He'd write the most amazing and astounding article about this" I said, though this did remind me of the book me and my........... sister worked on. "So true Aleem" said Darius. "You don't need that guy. You got your nerd book" Kenji said. "More like a journal" I thought out loud. My sister would have been thrilled to write about this and asking me to do art for her work which I would always do, just for her. I frowned but at least I was facing away from Darius and Kenji so they didn't see it. Y/N how much I miss you my dear sister.

I wish I could know if I could see you again. And Ben, and Bumpy. I sighed softly as a couple tears escaped my eyes.I sighed again and wiped my tear without them noticing as they were having a conversation. Not the time to be getting a sad and sappy. After that I walked towards them and decided to lay on the grass and rest a little. This place surely was amazing.

~Time Skip~

The water was finally flowing hear out tree house, which was perfect. I was just chilling when I hear Brooklyn's voice, "Looks like someone solved the water sitch." Kenji then responded to her, "You're welcome. All me." I frowned and looked at him but stopped because that how he is sometimes. The girls started to celebrate that there finally was water. "And we found this" I hear Brooklyn say as she pulls out something.What is that? "Was that something you were looking for?" Darius asked confused. "Kinda" she responded. From one moment to another we were partying but I was just confused as to why, because I wasn't listening. Something about a show. But hey party to loosen up the nerves I guess.

Ask some really weird music played from something Kenji found. I looked to the side and see Darius With Yasmina as she draw in the journal-guide book he has. Though he could have asked me to draw for him, I think it's nice form him to let her try out. Before I could think anything else I see that everyone is looking at the sky. I look up to see what they were looking at and see so many star and what seems like galaxies. Then I see a bunch of shooting stars pass and as I saw that I closed my eyes and whispered my wish. "I wish to be able to see my sister Y/N again, as well as Ben and Bumpy, please."

I open my eyes to see them as a group in front, I kinda felt left out. I sighed, no matter. It been and interesting day I guess. I yawn and decide to lay down. I closed my eyes and soon was about to be taken over by sleep. When I hear them talk about a campfire? Wait we aren't alone on this island. My mind got full of thought but then sleep over powered me and I stopped thinking about it.