Chapter One

Hello, my name is YN Chapman. I'm Dalton's twin sister. I'm dating Nick Jones, who is also Dalton's best friend. Nick's twin sister Carly is my best friend. We've all known each other since we were kids.

We were going to a football game this weekend. I was laying in bed with Nick when I heard a loud bang on my door. "YN!" Dalton yelled. "What?" I yelled back. "I'm leaving for work,"

"Did you pack for the trip?"

"No, I'll do it when I get back. I gotta go I'm late"

I heard the front door close and I looked up at Nick. "That means I'll need to pack for him," I said with a laugh.

Later on that night Carly and her boyfriend Wade came to pick us up with Paige and Blake behind them. "Great, we get to be crammed in the back of Wade's tiny ass car," I said. "Yeah," Nick said glaring at Wade. "Hey, be nice, please. Don't start anything with Wade or Carly," I told him. "No promises," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Dalton! Let's go!" I yelled.

"I need to pack!" He yelled.

"Already did that for you!" I said and held his bag up.

We got in Wade's car and started to drive. Nick, Dalton, and I were all in the back of Wade's small ass car. I ended up putting my legs over Nick's and laying my head on his shoulder. He put his left hand on my leg and inched up to my thigh under my skirt. "Nick," I whispered and he just looked at me and smirked.

It had gotten dark and we all agreed to pull over and get something to eat. We pulled off the interstate and pulled into a diner. Getting out of the car Me and Carly met up with Paige and went inside to order some food. Wade went to the bathroom and Blake stayed in his truck. Dalton and Nick were still inside.

Paige, Carly, and I sat at a table while eating fires and Paige looked through the paper. "Mm. There's a place in Tribeca for $3,000," Paige said.

"That's still too expensive. All the money I saved up won't even cover two months' rent. I'm gonna have to work every second I'm not in class until graduation," Carly said.

"Carly, don't even think about not going," I said. "I'm not," Carly said. "Good. Because you know how proud we are of you," Paige said. "It's just an internship," Carly said. "At InStyle Magazine," Paige and I both told her. "Or would you rather stay at the waffle house as a waitress forever?" Paige asked. "No thanks," Carly said. "Yeah, I thought so," I said.

"Hey, babe," Wade said, coming over and sitting beside Carly and kissing her forehead. "Sorry, there were these two drunk Rednecks wrestling in the bathroom," he said. "Really?" She asked. "There are no Rednecks in New York," Paige said. "Paige!" I hissed. "No, there's not," Wade said.

"You know, I'm gonna go see what Blake's doing. Seems to like that car more than me nowadays," Paige said and got up and walked away.

"Now that we have a second. And I'm not trying to make this a big deal, I swear. You know I want to have a good time on our road trip this weekend. But why on earth did your brother have to come with us?" Wade asked.

"I mean, I thought you said your parents weren't going to post his bail anymore," he said. Carly looked over at me and cleared her throat. "They didn't. Blake did," she said. She looked over at me and Wade followed. I raised my eyebrow at him. "You know, because he's my boyfriend and my brother's best friend," I said.

"Blake invited him. Nick makes him feel more badass, I don't know," Carly said. "Speaking of, I'm going to go find Nick and Dalton to make sure they're staying out of trouble," I said.
I stood up. "YN, I'm sorry," Wade said.

"Yeah, whatever," I said and went to walk away only to see Nick and Dalton walking towards us. Nick had a beer in his hand and Dalton had his camera. Nick kicked a homeless guy's cup, "get a job," he said.

"Nick! Dalton!" I said. I walked over and pulled a twenty dollar bill from my pocket "I'm sorry about them," I said. "Thank you," the man said and I walked back to the table.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" I asked, looking down at Dalton and Nick who sat in front of Wade and Carly. "Just messing around, Yn," Dalton said. "Shut up, Dalton," I said. I huffed and went to walk away but Nick grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him and onto his lap. "I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear.

It got quiet and awkward until Wade spoke up. "So what do you think, guys? Going to be a sweet game tomorrow huh?"

"Yeah," Nick flatly chuckles. So I elbowed him. Dalton started filming Carly. "Dalton, please don't film me," she said. "Please?"

"It's not on. I'm not filming now," he said. "You fucking idiot, the red light is on," I said and pushed the camera down. "Hey, put the camera down. You know she doesn't like having people up in her face. She folds under pressure," Nick said. "Fuck sake," I whispered.

"Nick, you got something you want to say to me?" Carly asked. "No, no, I think you've spoken enough for the both of us don't you?" Nick said. "Jesus, I'm going to the car," I said, getting off Nicks's lap and heading towards the car.

"YN, wait up," Dalton said and ran up to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "What?" I asked. "You alright?" He asked. "I'm fine," I said. "Okay," he replied and turned his camera on before going over to film Paige and Blake.

Eventually, everyone else came and got in the car and we followed Blake. He said he had a shortcut. I sat in the middle again and put my legs over Nicks while I cuddled up to him. He had his arm around me holding me to him while he leaned his head on the window.

"I love you," I whispered. He looked down at me and smiled "I love you too," he said and kissed me. "Dude, can you not kiss my sister around me," Dalton said. "Shut up, Dalton," I said.

Record crowds are expected for college football's biggest game of the year...

"It's gonna be packed tomorrow," Wade said, turning the radio down. "Really?" Carly said.
"Dude, speaking of packed, my legs are killing me back here, man," Dalton complained. "Don't worry man. It's not Wade's fault his little hot wheels car only fits two," Nick said.

"It's more like a shot wheels car, isn't Wade? Wade, what did you do, go to the barbershop and ask for a He-man hair cut or what?" Dalton said and I elbowed him. "Ow," He whispered. "Shut up, Dalton," Nick said, hitting him.

I cuddled into him more and he tightened his grip on my waist and put his hand on my thigh. He leaned down and whispered into my ear, "once we get there you're mine. Wearing this skirt just to tease me," and I smirked. "What the hell is this?" Wade said and I looked to see Blake making a right turn because the road was blocked. "So much for his shortcut," I said.