Chapter 2

Poppy, Branch, and Brab are all at Poppy's pod. Poppy and Branch are enjoying their ice cream as normal while Barb just pokes her ice cream with a spoon.

"So, I just eat this cold and creamy stuff?" Barb asked.

"Yes!" Poppy said. "Just eat it! I promise you won't regret it!😁"

Barb gently gets her spoon and scoops up some ice cream. She lifts it up towards her mouth with a nervous face. She finally eats it and is mesmerized by it.

"Holy moly I really don't regret it," Barb continues to dig in.

"What was that Barb?🤩" Poppy asked excitedly.

"Uh, pfft, I mean I guess it's okay," Barb acted cool but immediately starts eating it again.

"Okay so while you do that,"Poppy continues. "I will discuss about a new concert that I will be hosting!"

"Wait what?" Barb asked. "Umm, Popsqueak I'm not sure if you noticed but the trolls out there are not at the point of uniting together for a concert right now."

Barb points at the window and a bunch of trolls were fighting.

"You guys are so loud!!!" A classical troll said to a rock troll.

The rock troll hissed at him.

"That isn't how you dance!" A country troll said to a pop troll.

"Why square dance when you can freestyle dance?😌" The pop troll responded.

"We are so superior that we should be one of the main tribes," Wani said to the bounty hunter trolls.

"Yeah right 😒," Trisillo said to her.

"We should have a party in the water!" A techno troll yelled at a funk troll.

"Naw man we should just vibe on land,"😎

"Uuugggghhhh!!!" The techno troll groaned.

Barb looked back at Poppy.
"You see what I mean girl?"

"Come on," Poppy said. "Trust me, my plan is so good that I am pretty sure that I can just go up to my dad about it and he will be all for it."

~Mean while with Peppy~

"I am not all for it!" Peppy said sternly.

"What!!!" Poppy said in shock.

"Welp, we tried to tell you," Branch said.

"Face it my dear," Peppy continued. "Your little plan is sweet and like always, your heart is in the right place."

Poppy dusted her shoulder.
"As it should be."

Peppy continued.
"They are still adjusting to change. I mean, we have been super for so long and now we are finally united. Of course no one knows how to act around each other."

"But dad, it's been months after we all came together," Poppy said. "Maybe this concert can be the thing that brings us together and we can see that we truly are better together than we are apart."

"No!" Peppy exclaimed. "Now isn't the time for that! End of argument!"

"Wait, but..." Poppy hesitated and her ears drop down as Peppy leaves the pod. She was at a lost for words and couldn't argue back. Barb and Branch come over to her.

"Poppy, are you okay?" Branch asked.

Barb puts her hand on Poppy's shoulder. "Your dad is right you know, maybe it isn't the time yet."

Poppy's ears went back up in realization. "Yeah I guess your right😏."

"What's with the face Poppy?" Branch asked.

"Nothing at all," Poppy said sneakily.

Branch crossed his arms.
"You're going to put on the concert anyway aren't ya?"

Poppy sprung up to Branch's face.
"YEP!!!😃 Let's go get the snack pack and we can plan this and tell this to everyone and this is going to be SO GREAT!!!"

Poppy raced out of the pod.

"Is your Popsqueak always like this?" Barb asked.

"Yep," Branch responded

Poppy zoomed back into the pod. "You know you love it Branchifer!"

She boops his nose and drags both of them out of the pod.