Chapter 16- Research

Recap:

They both looked at me, startled. Evan put down the needle. They both started to walk towards me slowly.

"Hey, I'm sorry," Evan said.

"For Trying To Kill Me!" James hissed.

"Do you want me to kill you?" Evan responded.

I am done with this. If they can't get along, I don't want them.

"Get out," I told both of them. "You can come back when you two can get along,"

"Then I guess I am not coming back," Evan said and walked out of the room.

I watched him walk out of the room, out of my life.

I looked at James.

"Goodbye Lucy," James said as he also walked out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. I am done with guys in general. They seem like trouble. Nothing really good came from it. At least that's what I kept telling myself. If I thought about how much I am going to miss them and it's too much. I lost two of my best friends today.

I still don't know if I am a witch or not. What does that mean? To be a witch. Do they even exist or was Evan  just making up some dumb excuse. If he was trying to make up an excuse he probably would have found a better one that had nothing to do with him.

He sure is different.  I don't mean in a supernatural way either. He seems different than most people. He is caring one minute, then completely pissed off the next. Or I guess you could call that Bi-polar. One thing he seems to have in common with James.

When it comes to mood swings, I would rather deal with James mood swings. They are less powerful. Or less dangerous. That reminds me of my dream. The one where there is blackness surrounding me. Then a mountain lion appears. He pushes me back.

Then a vampire appears out of no where. They start fighting. The vampire wins. The Lion disappears. I was about to kiss the vampire when the Lion shows up again. Evan shows up. He tells me not to or it will kill me. Then I wake up at home.

This dream doesn't seem like just a dream anymore. There is a lot more to it then that. The fight in the dream reminds me of the fight that took place in here. Somehow it seems like he always win. Even though he was about to lose, it seemed like it had happened before. Not just in my dreams either.

It's hard to explain. It's like they might have done this multiple times. If you think about it I have known Evan longer than I had known James. I ended up dating James. Technically James won that.

Then there is the accusation, if you want to call it that. James accused Evan of steal his girlfriend, again. There had to be a first and second time for him to say again. There must be a long history behind those two.

Which brings me to my conclusion, that James is also supernatural. He might be the other person that I was dreaming about. I'm pretty sure that he was the person I was dreaming about.

How could I be dreaming about something I didn't even know was going to happen? I figure there is two answers to this. The first one being that my un conscious mind was trying to tell me something it had already figured out, or someone was messing with my head.

The first one sounds more reasonable. I believe the second one more though. I can read my sister's mind, and apparently I am a witch. Nothing really seems impossible at the moment.