Chapter 22- Egypt

Lucy's Point of view

It didn't take me long to convince Grandma to let me go. All I had to do was look her into the eyes and use my powers on her. At this point, guilt was eating at my conscience. I shouldn't have touched Grandma, but I wanted Kylie to stay away from me. What I'm doing is too dangerous for her.

Don't get me wrong, I am still going to take over the world. I just don't want her in way. She couldn't stop me, I'm too powerful for that. I don't want her getting hurt. I want her to bow down in front of me, serving me grapes at my feet. It's better than the alternative.

I should feel bad for even thinking that, but I don't. I have gone through too much to care anymore. The only person who hasn't betrayed me is Grandma, and for that she shall rule with me at my side. The only person who hasn't treated me badly, and I erased a lot of her memory and put new ones in.

Sigh.

If I had looked ahead on my life when I was younger, I would never have guessed that I would be on my way to Egypt with my supernatural boyfriend. Super is faint in comparison. I would use words closer to fantastic, excellent, and amazing. It would sound good if it was excellentnatural.

"Miss, would you like a beverage?" Asked the flight attendant.

"I would like a Shirley temple. Don't skip out on the alcohol this time," I hissed at her.

The girl was shaking. She must have been in her late twenties. She has blond hair like mine. Her teeth is pearly white. Her eyes are plain blue. She is about five foot three.

"I'm sorry miss, we are not allowed to serve alcohol to minors," she whimpered cowardly.

I grabbed her shirt, and pulled her closer to me.

"You will be sorry if you don't get me the real Shirley temple!" I hissed.

She shivered from the iciness of my words. Her eyes started watering. She is such a pushover, like I used to be. Too nice to stand up for herself. I will never return to that. Never, ever again.

She returned quickly with my drink.

"Wait," I said as I tried a sip.

It was alcohol this time.

"Go," I said as I put a tip in her pocket.

She was surprised by my bluntness. I could tell by the way her face crumpled.

"You learn fast," laughed Evan as he put his arm around me. I took his arm off me and pulled his face closer and started kissing him.

"heh hmm" fake coughed a lady behind us.

I turned around quickly.

"Shut your trap..." I started, but then I realized it was an older lady.

"Sorry," I told her.

The lady nodded and looked away.

"That's cute," Scoffed Evan.

"Shut up," I told him as I elbowed him.

My comment seemed to anger him. He was about to say something but then just looked away.

That's right, I thought to myself.

His hands seemed to clench, as if angered by my very thoughts. I dismissed that idea. Surely he could not read my thoughts. That is impossible. But that's what I thought when I started to read minds.

I dismissed that thought from my mind. I tried to forget about it all together, but it kept lurking at the back of my mind. That is crazy, or is it? Maybe I should monitor his actions. Mostly to see if he reacts to any of my thoughts.