Chapter 10- Morning Sleepy

I started to wake up, wondering why my alarm didn't go off. Am I going to be late for school? My eyes start to come into focus when I realized that this wasn't my room. Where am I?

Then it hit me. I wasJames' house. I was in his room, on his bed. Why am I here? This doesn't make any sense. Oh, this can't be good. I hope I didn't do anything I shouldn't have been doing. This looks bad.

"Morning, sleepy. We were working on our project, then you feel asleep." he said.

That doesn't sound right. Why didn't he wake me up? My grandma and sister would be freaking out by now, and calling the cops.

"I already called them. They are in your contacts. They didn't have any problem with it." He explained.

"Why can't I remember any of this?" I asked.

He better have a damn good excuse, or I will have a fit that the whole neighbor hood will hear.

"Oh, I guess you hit your head pretty hard, huh? Harder than I thought. You didn't need to go to the hospital, but I kept an eye on you. I kept you here so your family wouldn't freak out. I didn't tell them that though." he explained. I blushed at the thought of him trying to take care of me. I have to cut that out, this instance.

There is something not right here but I don't know what. I was going to argue, but decided better of it. If what he said was true, I was a big enough pain for him.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly.

He smiled at me, and headed into the hallway.

"Woah there, Don't leave me here," I said

He laughed and said, "I'm going to get you a change of clothes," he said.

I looked down and realized that I was in pyjamas. I jumped when I saw it. He better not have dressed me. He was going to be in a world of pain if he was the one who dressed me.

He must have seen the spooked look on my face because he said, "You really were out of it. You dressed yourself."

I smiled and followed him into what looked like his mom's room. Her room was baby blue, and like the rest of the house, there was pictures all over the walls. They were all about family here. I looked at one of the pictures, it was in black and white. It contained his dad. It was the only one in this house of his dad. The mom was smiling like everything she could ever want was right there. James was about five, and had a look on his face that said he was happy to have his parents holding him, but wanted to get away from the camera. Cute. When I looked at his dad, I was shocked.

He looked evil. His hair was jet black. His grin stretched half way across his face. It was the most evil grin I have seen yet. His eyes were also black. He looked like he had an evil plan in his head, that he couldn't wait to bring into action.

He hated his dad, that I could remember. He was talking about how his dad betrayed him. He seemed angry when he was talking about it. I do not know why. There was something missing from the conversation, I just know it. I was starting to get a headache, so I stopped thinking about it.

Oh my! Everyone thinks we are dating now. How did I get myself into that situation. That answer I know. Sometimes I just don't think. I should really try using my head sometimes.

"What are we going to do about that rumor?" I asked.

"Go along with it," he said simply.

"okay," I said slowly.

He went into her closet and pulled out my clothing. The ones that I wore yesterday.

He smiled, "She washed it."