Chapter 21

{Media: Gif of Harry😍}

This is short i'm sorry.The next ones will be longer,Promise.

•Harry•

I can't believe it.

We kissed.

Finally,i've waited for this moment for years now,and it finally happened.The kiss was better then i had ever imagined it to be.

And i finally said the things that i've always wanted to say to her.I kind of told her how i felt,i skipped out the 'I'm in love with you' part.Even though i wanted to say it i held myself back.I know she wouldn't be ready to hear me say 'I love you' to her out of the blue.She'd probably get scared and never talk to me again.Well she might have to with our parents and all,but still.

And she'd probably think i'm some sick stalker that watches her all day.

But i'm still surprised at how confident i was to tell her all this.I would think i'd be sweating like a dog.But it was better then i expected, i expected her to run away or at least slap me by telling her this but she didn't and that surprised me.

I lick my lips,tasting her chapstick that was still on my lips,i loved it.It tasted like strawberries.Her favorite.

I sat on the couch while she looked through movies to watch.She bend down to get something out of the bottom shelf.Well i guess this is my lucky day.

'Stop it Harry,control yourself' A voice says in my head

"I don't know why but i saw this movie and want to watch it really bad"She said holding up the movie 'Shrek'.

"Whatever you want babe"I laugh and lay back on the couch.She smiles and turns around to put the DVD into the player.She walks over to me and sits next to me on the couch,She leans her head on my shoulder.I lean mine on top of hers slowly locking her fingers with mine. "Why this movie though?"I laugh.

"I don't know i just felt like watching a cartoon and this was the first thing that i saw"She laughs pressing play on the remote.We watch the movie in silence,i almost fell asleep a few times but she tickled my sides to keep me awake,it was cute.

-

"So what do you want to do now?"I smile,the movie just finished i was kind of asleep the whole time but she always woke me up and told me to pay attention to the movie. "I don't know"She answers yawning.

"You tired?"I ask.She nods her head and clims into my lap and lays her head gently on my chest. "You can go to sleep if you want"I say stroking her hair lightly.God i've waited for this moment all my life.But does this mean she likes me back or is this just a one time thing?

My heart is beating so damn fast. I hope she doesn't feel it.

She places a kiss on my cheek then cuddles my chest again.Her legs over my thighs and her hands around my neck.I wrap my arms around her tiny body and reach for the remote that was laying on the table.When i finally got it i flick through the channels to see what's on.

I stop at a sport channel seeing there was some football game going on.I put the remote down and my feet on the table.Emma seems to be asleep in my arms.I really hope me and Emma can have something special.I want to be able to be with her,be there for her when she needs someone,Hug her,kiss her You name it i want to do to her.

Okay that sounded really wrong.

But most important,I want to love her.I know i'm compleatly fallen head over heels for her,and i want to be with her more then anything in the world.If i had one wish that would be it,for us to be together and no drama between us,I know that every couple have their ups and downs but i really am hoping that this all will work out.I want to grow old and have kids with her.

Now i just sound like a creep that is deeply in love with his parents bestfriends daughter.Okay yes that sounds very creepy,but it's true.

I really hope she'll be mine one day and fall for me like i've fallen for her.

A/N

Again i'm really sorry that this is short.But ugh yeah this chapter was mostly a filler.

I'm going on a trip this weekend so i won't be on here,i can't have my phone with me.It sounds really bad but it's so much fun you're not worrying about anythin g just enjoying your life.

And i can't wait to get away from all the drama that is happening in my life right now so yeah.

But anyways hope you like this chapter i know it's short but the next one will be longer.