Chapter 30

{Media: Harry's star tattoo}

•Emma•

"What do you mean?"Harry says into the phone,He's been talking to his mum for an hour about something and he won't tell me what it is. "But mum,it would mean so much to us"He says running his hand through his curly hair.

"I understand,Love you too,Bye"He says before throwing his phone harshly on the table.He runs his hands over his face and sighting loudly. "Everything alright?"I ask moving my body closer to his on the couch. "No"He replies.

"What's wrong?"I ask rubbing my hand up and down his back. "Our parents won't make it to our prom on friday,their flight was supposed to be here on thursday but the weather is too bad so they have to stay in Paris for two more days"He says.

Damn it,the one time i'm going to prom my parents won't be here. "They just told us to take alot of pictures,that's all"He says resting his head on my shoulder.

"The first time i go to prom they aren't here,great just great"I sigh.The d.amn weather is always ruining things.I kiss Harry's forehead and run my hands through his hair. "Mhhmm"He says as i do so and he nuzzles his head into my neck.He's so cute.

We sit on the couch in silence for a while before Harry desided to brake it. "Do you want to get a tattoo?"He asks. "What" I laugh sitting up straight.

"Yeah,i was wondering if you've ever wanted to get a tattoo"He asks taking my hand. "I do want a tattoo someday but not now,i'm 17"What is he thinking?

"Well i'm going to a tattoo shop in about an hour i just wanted to ask you if you wanted to get one too"He says,Is he getting a tattoo. "Wait...so you're saying you're going to get a tattoo"I say with wide eyes.He nods with a smile.

"Your parents will kill you if they find out"I say,his parents have never liked body ink and probably never will.

"They don't have to know"He winked.

-

"Thank you for coming with me"He smiles at me as we walk into the tattoo shop on the end of some street that looks scary,everything about this is scary.I don't know how he's going to hid this from his parents,he's always walking around the house shirtless.Well he says that when he's home alone he walk around naked.

"Are you scared?"I ask as we make our way up to the big muscular man with alot of tattoos,he looks scary as f uck. "Excuse me,i have an appointment at 3"Harry says to the man.I hide most of myself behind Harry holding onto his forearm ,i'm not going to lie,i am alittle scared of the man and i think Harry could protect me.

"Yeah,there's a book on that table with some ideas if you'd like,i'll just get everything ready"The man smiled at us pointing at a table in the waiting room.He didn't sound so scary,maybe he is alright.

We walk over to the table and take a seat.Harry pulls me onto his lap so i'm sitting sideways,so he'll see the book too,i don't say anything i just open the book while he runs his hand up and down my back.There is alot of interesting stuff but they're all so big and i don't want him to get some big a.ss tattoo that he'll regret.

"What about this one"He said pointing at a bird. "It's too big"I say and keep looking.He laughs and puts his head on my shoulder "That's what she said"He laughs. "Oh piss off"I say and turn the page.

"What kind of tattoo do you want though like a flower,heart,star?"I ask him. "I've always wanted a star,because i've always wanted to be a star"He blushes. "Aw,that's cute"I say and try to find the page with the stars. "Found it"I smile as i scan the page with my eyes.

"I like that one"I smile pointing at a star. "Yeah i like it too"He smiled picking up the book,I stand up from his lap and wait for him to stand up,when he does i take his hand and we walk over to the man again.

"You ready?"He asks taking the book from Harry. "Yeah"Harry smiles.He told the man what tattoo he wanted and sat down in the chair. "Wait,how old are you?"The man asked. "17"Harry answerd like it was nothing.

"So you're sure about this"The man asks.I guess he doesn't care about that he's under age.

"Yeah"Harry smiled. "Alright then where do you want it?"The man smiled. "I was thinking my left upper arm"Harry answerd.

"Well then you need to take your skirt off just in case the fabric won't get in the way"The man said.Harry does as he says and takes his shirt off.I walk over to an empty chair and took it and placed it next to Harry.

Harry hands me his shirt and takes a seat in the chair again. "First time?"The man asks Harry as he starts to to get everything ready. "Yeah"Harry says and rubbs his arm "Nervous"The man asks with a smile.

"I think she's more nervous then i am"Harry smiles looking over at me.I blush and take his hand.I am nervous for him though i mean getting a tattoo must hurt right.I hate needles but i've somehow always wanted a tattoo,just not now.

"Ready"The man smiled at Harry.

-

The man finished and is now putting tape over Harry's arm.For the first few minutes Harry squished my hand but as time went by he stopped squishing and just held it normally. "All done"The man said taking harry's hand.

Harry payed him then took my hand once again and we walk out "Thank you"Harry said as we made out way outside. "Your parent are going to kill you"I say as we step into his car.

"Yeah well they'll have to deal with it,because i can't take it off"He leaned over and pressed a kiss to my lips then he started to drive home.

I hope everything goes well when his parents find out!

A/N

I love Harry's start tattoo so much it's one of my favourite.

Please vote and comment :)