Chapter 19

{Media:Gif of Harry and F uck you thunder from Ted,i'm sorry i had to,you'll see why when you start reading 😂}

•Harry•

I can't believe this is about to happen,the first time we got interupted by that Adam kid,then by my mum calling me but nothing can stop us now,no one is around - Well besides Zoe and Louis but they're probably f ucking each others brains out in that room -

I close my eyes as our lips brush slowly,All of sudden there is a loud noise from outside making Emma jump and turning her head where the sound came from.Now her back was pressed against my chest,my hands were still on her waist but her body was turned from me so i was hugging her from behind.

F uck

F uck everytime.

F uck you thunder (I had to put the song on side xD)

Emma takes a step foreword and turns around to look at me with red cheeks.She walks over to her bed and takes a seat looking anywhere else but me.I slowly take a seat on the bed,not sure of what she would do.We sit there in silence for a few minutes.

"Why do you let Louis control you so much?"She asked. "What do you mean?"I ask turning so i was facing her. "Like earlier,You said you didn't want a beer,but he told you to drink one so you did,Are you scared of him?"

"I-I'ts just,he likes to control people.To be honest,Yes i am alittle scared of him he makes me do thing that i don't want to do,Like he makes me go with him to parties and be his wingman ,makes me talk to girls and then makes me look like a total jerk so they'll like him more.And once he made me take the blame for something he did in school,i was suspended for a week.I thought i was going to die when i got home"

"I'm sorry"Was all she said.We sit in silence for a while just looking around the room awkwardly.

"I think i'm going to sleep,i'm tired"She says and get under the covers,not bothering to change.Well she was just in sweatpants and a shirt.Another loud sound was heard from outside making her hug her sheets closer to her chest.Damn thunders.

There was still a little amount of alcohol in my sistem so i don't really know what i'm doing.But i lay down next to her on the bed,putting my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me "is this okay?"I ask,My chest is pressed against her back.Even though i'm a little drunk i still know what i'm doing,Well i kinda know what i'm doing but i don't the same time.

Am i making sense right now?

I don't know.

"Y-Yeah"She stutters moving her body closer to mine,she places her hand over mine that rests gently on her waist.I place a kiss on the back of her head "Good Night"I say before closing my eyes,falling into deep sleep.

-

•Emma•

I woke up to someone pulling me closer to them.I open my eyes -blink a few times getting used to the light- I turn around to see Harry pressed against my back,his mouth slightly open as he peacefully sleeps.I blush when i think back to last night.We almost kissed for the third time.

I never thought i'd say this but,i think i'm starting to have a little crush on Harry,there is something inside me that just can't get enough of him.

I try to move out of his grip without waking him,but fail as he opens his eyes looking around the room. "I'm sorry i was trying not wake you"I awkwardly laugh sitting up on the bed. "It's okay"My heart starts beating faster as he puts his hand on my thigh.

I-I'm going downstairs to get something to eat"I say and get out of the room as fast as i can.How did we end up like that?I shake it off and walk down to the kitchen expecting either Louis or Zoe to be in there,but there's no one.

I walk over to the fridge and grab some milk for my cereal.I eat in silence for a while just looking through the news paper. "Do you have some pain killers?"A voice said.I look up to see Zoe with her head in her hands sitting at the other side of the table. "Yeah"I sigh standing up to go get some.I'm not really in the mood for this.

"Did i really do it with Louis last night"She smiles as i take my seat again at the table. "Why don't you ask the walls"I laugh at my terrible joke.People just don't get my jokes,everyone says that 5 year olds wouldn't even laugh.

"No like seriously did i?"She asks,didn't she remember?

"You don't remember?"I ask taking a spoon full of my cereal.She didn't drink that much last night that she'd forget everything. "Well i remember somethings,Us making out him pushing me against the wall-"

"I don't nead to know details"I say and cover my ears.Louis walks into the kitchen only in his boxers "Damn"Zoe whispers in my ear.And she thinks i'm dying over Harry,she's obviously dying over Louis. "Morning,thank you for last night"Louis says walking over to Zoe and connecting their mouths in a heated kiss.I groan and walk over to the sink and place my bowl into it,I'll wash it later.

"Morning curly"Louis says as Harry walks into the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.He looks so cute when he just woke up.I think i'm starting to accept the fact that i'm starting to have a my little crush on Harry again.Last time didn't go well but maybe i can just put the past behind and forget about everything.I know i've been so cruel to him for the past years,i kind of feel a bit sorry for him.

When i get mad or irritated i say things that i don't mean,like i've said some pretty hurtful things to him but don't mean half of the things i say.I wish i could take every thing back.

I miss the old days when me and Harry were friends,we would do everything together.We would always hang out during school,after school,after dinner and on the weekends.We were always together.

I think i've started to have a little crush on Harold Edward Styles. 

A/N

So the didn't kiss *Evil Smirk* I can be evil sometimes hahaha.

You guys all wanted them to kiss so bad 😂

Do you guys have tumblr?If you do please comment your username/Link and i'll follow you i need more people to follow lol my tumblr feed is so dead.Mine is http://asdismarin.tumblr.com the link is in my bio and on the side if you can't click it.

And follow me on twitter __Banana_Styles link in my bio if you can't find me ❤️

But yeah hope you all like this story so far,do you think i'm moving it to fast or is it okay how it is?