Chapter 28

{Media: Gif of Harry}

Sorry this sucks and some things are spelled wrong i haven't read over this.

•Emma•

Whe we got home i walked upstairs and put my dress into my closet,being careful not to wrinkle it.Then i walk back downstairs where Harry was waiting for me with dinner,we stopped at Mcdonalds on out way home because we are both too lazy to cook something.

"Have you told your mum or your dad that you're going to prom?"Harry asks as i take a seat at the table. "No,have you?"I ask taking a bite from a france fry,i love them so much,i'm so obsessed with them that sometimes when i don't eat something my mum cooks for dinner i ask her if i can have fries instead. (Lol i do that sometimes when i'm at my dad's house haha)

"Do you want to call them and tell them"He smiles taking a bite out of his hamburger. "Now?"I ask taking a bite of mine.

"Yes now,i mean if we're going to tell them that we're together we should start giving them little hints,not just all of sudden"He says sipping from his drink,he does have a point.I mean i know that our parents have always wanted us to be together at some point.I mean why would they always be leaving us alone or always forcing us to be together.Not to be just friends.

I know my parents well enought to know that they are planing something,they've always wanted everything to go their way and it should be how they want.But i can't stop thinking about why they wanted me and Harry to be left alone while they go on a trip to another country.

That can't just be about their wedding anniversary,it was their 20 year anniversary.They didn't tell me about that but when i was laying in bed one night i started thinking and i realised that it was their anniversary when they were on the trip.Why would they invite Des and Anne with them if it was their 20 year anniversary,wouldn't they want to be alone.

I would want that if it was my anniversary!

Harry takes out his phone and clicks on his dad's number then putting it on speaker.We wait for a few seconds while it rings. "Hey son,everything alright?"Des asks throught the phone.

"Yeah everything is fine,Is mum and Emma's parents with you?"He asks,i walk to the other side of the table and take a seat on his lap,he wrapps his arms around me making sure i wouldn't fall out of his grip. "Yeah why?"He asks.

"Listen can you put it on speaker,i-well we have to tell you something"He said looking up at me with a smile. "Oh Emma's there too,hi Emma"he says. "Hi,Mr.Styles"I answer.

"You can call me Des sweetheart"He says,i could hear talking in the back.I guess they're all there now. "It's Harry and Emma,they want to tell us something"I hear Des say from the background,he has probably put the phone on speaker and placed it on a table or something.

"Here it comes"I hear Anne say in the background.Here comes what?

"Harry,Emma what do you have to tell us?"My mum asks,You could just hear the smile in her voice.Why was she so happy,Anne's voice was like this too.

"Do you want to say it?"Harry asks kissing my cheek carefully not to make a noise for them to hear. "Ughh......We're going to prom together"I say and hug Harry as i say so.

"Honey that's great"My mum says,it's like she sounds disappointed.Why? Did she want me to say something else? "How did you ask her Harry?"His mum asks.It's more like out mum's are interested but our dad's don't really care,i haven't even heard my dad's voice since we called.

"Well she had been talking to me about prom and moaning and groaning about how nobody was going to ask her so i asked her before anyone else would,i asked her while we were playing scrabble,I spelled out the 'prom' and then i wrote a questionmark on the empty tile while she was in the bathroom" He says looking into my eyes.

I blush and look down at my lap,he puts two fingers under my chin and lifts my head up to make eye contact with him again.His green eyes are to die for.

"You're so sweet honey"Anne says.Harry blushes at her comment and look down at his hands,but like he did i put my fingers under his chin and made our eyes meet again.I could get lost in his eyes forever.

"Yeah me and Louis went to get our tuxedos while Emma and Zoe took FOREVER to find their dresses"Harry said making me roll my eyes at how he said the 'Forever' louder then the other words. "Oh are Louis and Zoe going together?"My mum asks,i could hear our dad's talking in the background.Clearly not caring.

"Yeah they're going as a couple"I smile at Harry,he smiles grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. "Are you and Harry going as a couple?"My mum asks with hope in her voice.I look at Harry for a few seconds,he nods his head as in it's okay to tell them.

"No we're just going as friends"I say and look somewhere else then at Harry.

We talked to them for about 10 more minutes then we hung up and turned to each other. "Why didn't you tell them that we were going as a couple,it was the perfect chance"He said.

"I didn't want to tell them,because my dad was there and he might get mad,because he never likes my boyfriends,and you said earlier that you wanted to tell them face to face so i didn't want to tell them just yet,i mean i don't know if we're going to last long"I say

"What do you mean not last long?"He asks. "Yeah i see the way the girls at school look at you,and when they saw me with you,they started whispering again,and i don't want people to be talking about me again,it finally stopped and now it's back and it's all your fault.....again"I say and remove myself from his lap and run upstairs to my room and into my bathroom and lock the door so he won't get in here.

A/N

Dramatic much 😂

Please vote and comment it means so much ❤️