Chapter 9

{Media:Pic of a young Harry,aw}

Why do i always forget when it's friday and need to update??? ahahaha

But i'm sorry this is late the power in my town has been going off all day,First for 2 hours then for 40 minures and i've been busy all day because it's my sisters birthday tomorrow.

but yeah sorry here is a short chapter,i'm trying to make them longer but i promise they'll get longer soon. :)))))

•Emma•

I woke up the next morning feeling happy untill i remembered that Harry was here,I wish these 2 week could just be over so he can leave and i don't have to see him every day,well i see him almost everyday but not this much.I stood up to pick out my clothes for today then walk out of my room to go shower,I somehow forgot that i had a bathroom in my room,and went down the hall.

i guess i'm just that tired!

I yawn and walk into the bathroom,the door was wide open,so i guess Harry's not in there.I close the door and put my clothes on the hanger behind the door.I turn around to see Harry with just a towel wrapped around his waist.I cover my eyes with my hands and turn around. "E-Emma"Harry said behind me "Why was the door open when you were showering?"I ask still covering my eyes even though i'm facing the door.

i don't want to see anything,if you know what i mean.

"I thought you were sleeping"He said.I opened the door and walked out "Remember to lock next time"I call as i get back into my room.How could i be so tired that i forgot that i had a bathroom in my room?

I walked into the bathroom,turning the shower on.After the shower i wrapped a towel around myself,I looked around for my clothes but couldn't find them,Oh no!I left them on the hanger in the other bathroom.I don't want Harry seeing me in a towel.

"H-Harry"I call after a while of deciding if i should call him or not. "Yeah"I heard him call from downstairs. "Can you bring me my clothes from the bathroom,please?"I say hoping that he'll do it i don't want him to see me like this.

He knocks on my bathroom door,I try to hide myself behind the door as much as i can.I slowly open the door. "Just throw them on the floor"I say and open it alittle more so he can throw them in.My clothes came flying into the bathroom and landed on the floor.I closed the door and picked my clothes up.

Where are my bra and panties?Don't tell me Harry has them,S hit!

"Harry"I call awkwardly. "Yeah"i could hear he was walking coser to the door. "D-do you have my....uhh my"

"Your what"I can only imagine the smirk he has on his face behind that door. "You know what"I say and open the door so i can see if he has it or not.I forgot that there was just a towel covering me,What is it about me forgetting everything today?

Harry sat on my bed holding my them in his hand. "Give 'em"I say and put my hand out. "Why?"He asked smirking "Because i need something to wear underneath my clothes"I say in a duh tone. "What if i want to keep them?"He smirked.

"Just give 'em back,it's not that hard,and why would you want my underwear anyways?"I ask,he froze for a second.He awkwardly stood up and walked over to me and gave me my underwear back. "Thank you"I say rolling my eyes and walked back into the bathroom.What an idiot.

•Harry•

There is always something inside me that makes me really confident when i'm around her,but then i just zoom out and realize what the hell i'm doing.I don't know what it was that made me this confident this time,i can't beleive i just did that.

Well i got to hold her panties and bra so thats a win win,right?

I sat on the couch reading 'The Perks Of Being A Wallfower'I'm almost finished with the book,even though i just started reading it a couple days ago.

Emma ran downstairs with a smile on her face.What's that all about.

"Harry,you'll be eating alone tomorrow night,i'm going on a date"She smils. "With who?"I ask trying to hide the hurt in my voice,i know exactly who she's going out with,Zayn.

"Zayn"Her smile turned even brighter,oh how i wish i was the reason for that smile.