Chapter 17

{Media:Gif of Harry sleeping}

•Emma•

I walked out of my room making my way into the kitchen to make something to eat.I stop when i hear my name.

"I'm telling you Lou,I would of kissed Emma,but my mum had to f reaking call,i was so mad.I mean i love my mum and everything but F uck"I hear Harry say from the other side of the door i could hear the sadness in his voice,did he really want to kiss me that bad?

I think i'm starting to have a little crush on Harry.He's just been so...Diffrent lately,and i kind of like it.I ignore what Harry just said and make may way into the kitchen again.

I open the fridge and see some left over pasta,i heat it up in the microwave.When it's done i take a seat at the table and start eating.

"Hey"Harry says walking into the kitchin with his hands in his pockets. "Hey"I answer with my mouth full. "Is there any for me?"He asks opening the fridge.

"Yeah there is some more in there"I say and take another bite.He takes it out and heats it up to.

"So..ugh...Louis my friend wanted to ask you if you'd like to go on like a 'double date' thing"

"Wait so me and your friend Louis and you and?"I asks "No,he wanted to ask if you could bring your friend Zoe,to be his date"He explains,I'm not sure if Zoe will agree with that.

"But who am i going with then?"I ask placing my fork into the half empty bowl.He stays quiet for a while. "Me"He finally says.

"You?"I ask confused. "Yeah,ugh he's had a crush on her for as long as i remember,please,please do this,it would meen so much to him.We could just go as friends?"

"Well now that you say it,i think Zoe did have a crush on him when she first moved here,but i'm not sure"I say and taka another bite from my food. "So what do you say?"He asks ones again.

"If Zoe comes.i'll go"

-

"Hey babe"Zoe answers the phone. "Hey,so ugh let's just cut to the chase here.You know Louis,Louis Tomlinson right?"I ask walking back and forth in my room.

"Yeah,I had a crush on him when I first moved here"She laughs.
"Yeah well,Harry asked me this morning if we could go on a double date.You and Louis and me and Harry,What do you say?"i ask biting my bottom lip and closing my eyes.

"You and Harry eh"I could just hear the smile in her voice over the phone. "Yeah and you and Louis,Harry said that it would mean alot to him if i could get you to come on this 'double date' thing.Don't tell him i said that though!And me and Harry are just going as friends or whatever"

"What are we going to do on this 'date'?"She asks. "I'll ask Harry,be right back"I say removing the phone from my ear. "Harry"I call,no answer.I walk over to 'his' room to check of he's in there.I slowly open it and take a look inside.

Harry is lying on the bed with his foot handing of the edge of the bed .Is he asleep? "Zoe,i'll call you later about this when i know more,got to go"I say before hanging up after she says 'Bye'

"Harry" I slowly shake him.He groans and scratches his cheek. "Harry"I say alittle louder.Well i guess i'll have to wake him some other way.I walk to the other side of the bed and slowly crawl over to him. "Harry"I whisper in his ear "HARRY"I yell in his ear making him fall off the bed,I laid back on his bed as i started laughing hysterically.

"You scared me"He said putting his hand over his heart.I didn't answer i just started laughing even louder.He stood up and sat on the bed next to me.He started laughing as he looked down at me.

"It wasn't that funny"He laughed. "Y-you should....of s-seen....your f-face"I say between laughs.My face was probably so red from all the laughing,tears started to fall from my eyes slowly,it wasn't even that funny why was i lauging so hard?We stopped laughing after a while of finally calming ourselfs down,well mostly me.

I turn myself onto my stomach looking up at Harry. "Anyways"I laugh alittle,wiping my eyes. "So about that 'date' thing,can you give me some more details about it"

"Yeah sure"He says and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. "What do you want to know?"

"Well first of,we need to know where we're going,the park or a restaurant or just going for ice-cream"I say and turn into a position so i'm facing him. "We are going to some new restaurant in town Louis' cousin just opened.Then we might go for ice-cream after dinner"He explains.

"So we don't have to wear something fancy right?"I ask,hoping he'll say no.I'm more into having like kozy and cuddly dates,you can call me weird but i don't like going out on public dates,i feel like everybody are watching you every move,and judging you.

"No just wear anything that makes you comfortable"He says giving me a small smile. "I know you'll look beautiful in anything"He said looking me up and down a couple of times making me blush.

"When is it?"I ask trying to change the subject.ignoring the comment he made "7 I believe"He answers locking his eyes with mine for a few seconds. "Anything else?"He adds.

"Ugh...Is anyone else coming?"I ask,Well i guess i should of thought this through,not just come up with questions on the spot.
"No just us"

"Me,You,Zoe and Louis I mean"He says

"I'm going to call Zoe and tell her about this"I say and leave him alone in the my brothers - almost -empty room.