Chapter 3

{Media: Gif of Harry}

•Emma•

I walked into the school with my best friend Zoe. "So how did it go with Harry last night?"She asks as we reached our lockers.Harry's locker was on the other side of the hall,his friends were waiting for him there.I must say all his friends are attractive,Their names are Zayn,Liam,Louis and Niall.

I've had a crush on Zayn for a while and he just seems to get more and more attractive everytime i see him.

"There's Harry"Zoe says and points behind me,Harry was walking to his locker. "He's looking at you"Zoe smirks "I don't care"I say and close my locker,Zoe thinks that me and Harry would make the cutest couple,She's always saying that she sees Harry looking at me,or his friend Louis is pushing him to me,i never notice that.

I look over at Harry and his friends,Zayn gave me a little wave and a smile,I give him one back and blush,I look over at Harry and he was looking at Zayn with anger in his eyes.Wait what?Louis whispers something in Harry's ear which makes him relax and look away from Zayn.

I ignore him and start walking to my first class,history.

Damn i have history with Harry and his friends.I walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back,where i usually sit mostly to avoid Harry and his friends.

My phone buzzed in my pocket,It was probably Zoe texting me about some cute guy she saw.

'Hey Cookie,this cute guy asked me if i wanted to go to a party at his friends house tonight at 7.I don't want to go alone please come with me,Zayn will be there ;)' She always finds a way to get me to go with her.

'I would love to go but i'm stuck with Styles' I send back,Stupid Styles.Couple of seconds later i got a reply from her. 'Can't you just tell him to come early?Then you'll finish sooner and have enough time to get ready'

'I think he has football practice until 5 :'('I really want to go,what if Harry is going too.Then we can both go and don't have to bother each other for the rest of the night.

'Talk to him later,got to go teacher's here'

I place my phone on the table and pick up my books.Harry and his friends walk into the classrom laughing.He walks over to the table that's infront of mine and takes a seat.

Zayn walks over to me and takes a seat next to me,he turned his head and gave me a smile.He's sitting next to me,calm down Emma,calm down.

"So are you going to James' party tonight?"He asked giving me another smile,I blush and look down at my hands in my lap. "Yeah i think,i don't know his name but i'm going to some party tonight,Zoe wanted me to go with her"I say

"Well hopefully we're talking about the same party,cause i'd really want to see you tonight"He says and gives me a wink.Oh god he winked at me.Don't fangirl i say to myself.

"Uh,Zayn,what time does practice start"Harry awkwardly asks and turns around. "4" Zayn simply answers as the teacher starts to speak about something boring,as always.

-

"Harry"I call after him as i walk out of school.Him and Louis turn around to look at me,They wait as i walk over to them. "Hey um,i was wondering if you could come to my house after your practice,i'm going somewhere at 7"I say and fix my backpack.

"Yeah sure,sounds good"He said,we stare at each other for a few awkward seconds before i brake the silence "So see you at 5 then bye"I say and give him a little wave then turn around and start walking home.

"Hey Emma"A voice said behind me,I turn around to see Louis with a smirk on his face and Harry looking at the ground.

"Harry can give you a ride home"He said and elbowed Harry in the stomach. "No i think i'll walk"I say and turn back around and start walking again. "What was that for mate"I here Harry say.

-

I finally picked out my outfit for tonight.I place it on the hanger on my door in my bathroom.Where is Harry he was supposed to be here 20 minute ago.

"Hey,sorry i'm late"He says and throws his bag on my bed. "What took you so long?"I say and take out my school stuff and putting it on the bed.

"I had to shower,i smelled like a sweaty dog"He said and took out his stuff and throws it on the bed,then he jumped on the bed getting himself comfortable,making my stuff fall to the floor. "Did you have to do that"I says rolling my eyes and bending down to get my stuff.

•Harry•

"Did you have to do that"She said rolling her eyes and bending over to get her stuff.She's wearing fucking yoga pants,control yourself Harold.I tried to look away but i couldn't.

I felt my pants getting tighter by the second,oh no,no no no,think of something disgusting. "You okay?"She asks.

"Yeah fine,can we just finish this as fast as we can"I say quickly,trying to hide my 'area' with her pillow. "Why are you hugging my pillow?"She asked confused.I froze,if she would take it she'd see it. "Nevermind let's finish this so i can go to the party"

I forgot she's going to the party to meet Zayn,I hope nothing will happen between them two,i couldn't stand having my best friend dating the girl of my dreams.

-

"Alright we're finished,finally,i'm going to go change,you can pack your stuff and go"She said and ran into the bathroom.I'm going to try to go as slow as i can just to see her in her dress.

I slowly start packing my stuff back into my bag.I check the time it's almost 7.She must come out anytime soon,i guess i'll go downstairs and talk to her mum or dad until she comes down.

I walk out of her room and down stairs,i'm greatful that i picked a little to big shirt it covers my bulge.It would be awkward if they saw it.

"Hey Mrs.Miller"I say and take a seat on a kitchen chair. "Hey honey,how's it going studying with Emma?"she asks and takes a seat on the other side of the table.

"It's going good,she's getting ready for a party"I say "Are you going with her?"She asks and sips from her cup of coffee.

"No"I say shaking my head. "Why not?"She asks,she asks alot of questions.

"I just don't feel like going"That wasn't a total lie,i didn't really feel like going because Zayn and Emma might be all over each other and i don't really want to see that.Louis is going though and i asked him to keep an eye out for them,if anything happens he'll try to get Zayn away from her if he tries anything that he's not suppost to.

The door bell rings and i can hear heels walking down the stairs "Coming"She said and walked down the last steps of the stairs and to the door. "Hey" I heard her friend Zoe say.

"Well i guess i'll get going now,nice seeing you Mrs.Miller"I smile and put my bag on my shoulder again.I walk to the door where i see Emma in a beautiful black dress. (pic on side,or if you're on your phone,at the begining of the chapter)

She looked breath taking in that dress it showed her body perfectly,and her red lipstick looked perfect on her lips,the only thing i want to do is kiss them. "Done staring"Someone said and laughed "Huh"I say and look up,i guess i've been looking for to long.

"Why are you still here?"Emma asked giving me a weird look. "I was talking to your mum"I say and walk to the door "Bye"She laughed and closed the door in my face.

Well at least i got to see her in that beautiful dress.

A/N
I know it's not Friday or Saturday i just wanted to update XD