Chapter 38

•Emma•

"Take these every time you start feeling any pain"The doctor said and handed me a bag.

"Thank you"I smile.

Harry wheeled me out of the hospital,my parents were walking close behind us.

I've been in the hospital for 3 days until the doctors said i was good to go back home.My parents had agreed to let me stay home everyday until i got better.

I'm not complaining.I don't have to see April anytime soon so i'm all good.

My injury was much worse then Zoe's she only had a broken arm while i had a broken arm and leg,and my fingers hurt a bit but the doctor said that would go away in a few days.

Harry pushed the wheelchair to our car.He opened the door and was going to try to carry me into the car. "No Harry"

"Yes Emma"He says before picking me up from the wheelchair and carrying me to my parents car.

I laugh as he puts me down in the back seat. "Harry are you coming with us?"His dad asks.He shakes his head and closes my door.He runs to the other side and jumps into the seat next to me with a smile.

My parents stand outside and talk to Harry's parents,so me and Harry are alone in the car.

Harry moves closer to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "You okay with everything that has happened the past few days?"Harry asks.I place my head on his shoulder and my hand right above his heart.

"I'll get through it if you help me"I smile and kiss his cheek.He smiles so i can feel his dimples. "Of course"He says kissing my forehead.

I think i'm starting to fall for Harry a little bit with every day that passes.He has given me so much love the past few days,with the accident and with the thing that happened with April.

We brake apart when we see my parents walk over to the car.We act like nothing happened and soon are back to normal as the open the car door.

"How you feeling honey?"My mum asks as my dad pulls put of the driveway. "I'm alright,just tired that's all"I weakly smile.I look over at my dad and see him looking at Harry through the mirror,with a weird expression on his face.

Does he know about us?

All of sudden the car stops making us all jump a little in our seats. "Dad?"I ask starting to breath heavy.Please don't be a panic attack!

Ever since i was little i always had panic attacks,like when i was going somewhere without family like school trips and stuff but that has stopped over the years,i did get them once in a while but not as often as i got them.

What if their coming back my inner voice says. Your having a panic attack,April is back,Car accident.

I need to stop thinking.

Something grabbed my hand making me return back to reality. "It's okay,breath in through your nose and out of your mouth"Harry says running his hand up and down my back while the other held my hand.

Harry gave my dad a sign that it was okay to continue driving home by noding at him in the mirror.

"It's okay"He whispers pulling me closer to him. "Just breath"He continues to say as he helps me breath in and out.

Right before we get home,i've calmed down and returned back to normal,well not normal my arm and leg are still broken.

Harry gets out of the car and walks out to get the wheelchair,when he does he opens the door of the car and lifts me up and places me into the chair.

"You know the doctor said my leg wasn't that bad i can walk"I say and try to stand up. "No he told you to rest this week then after this week you can get checked up again to see if it's okay for you to start walking on your own"He says pushing the wheelchair over to the door.

He picks me up as we get to the stairs,he carried me all the way to my bedroom and lays me down on the bed,i've missed my bed,my house.

"Call me if you need anything"He says kissing my forehead. "I'm going to go downstairs and talk to your parents for a bit"