Chapter 37

•Harry•

I woke up in a hospital bed,my mum and dad standing over me.

"W-What happened" I say looking around the room.

"The doctors gave you something to relax"My mum says running her hand through my hair. "Is Emma okay?"I ask.

The last thing i remember is Emma got in a car accident and i went nuts.I can't imagine my life without her.I do remember yelling that i loved her,now our parents know we're together,i don't think this is the way she wanted to tell them but i just had to say something,they wouldn't let me see her.

"Yeah Emma is alright,she broke her left foot and left arm" My mum says. (The road in England is the opposite then how it is in America,the car hit the left side)

"When can i see her"I say and yawn,whatever the doctors gave me sure made me tired. "When do you want to see her?"My dad asks smiling in my direction.

"Now if i can"I say and rub my eyes with the back of my hand. "I'll go ask the nurse if she's awake"My dad says,kissing my forehead then walks out if the room.I let out a little laugh when he kissed my forehead,i'm not used to that.And i think that whatever the doctors gave me might get me alittle hyper later.

"Harry"My mum says and takes a seat next to my bed.why do i have a feeling she's going to ask about Emma?

"Yeah"I say and sit up on the bed.I run my fingers through my hair just to fix it after my mum had been running her fingers through it since i woke up.

"Are you and Emma together?"She asks curious. "Ugh....Can we just not mention what happened to Emma,we were going to tell you when we got further into our relationship,and i'm not sure if she wanted anyone besides us and our friends to know,and well the people at school know because of prom"

I don't know how she'd react if she heard that i yelled 'I love you' after her.I mean we've only been together for alittle more then a week or so.

It's to early to say 'I love you'

"Of course" My mum smiles. "How long have you been together?"She asks.

I tell her alittle bit about out relationship but not all,just like how long we've been dating and how we started dating.

"Aw,you're so cute.I know you're going to make the best husband anyone could ask for,if it's Emma or someone else" My mum smiles.I blush and look at my fingers.

"We're not married mum"I awkwardly laugh.

"You can visit her now if you want,but don't make her move around alot,she's still in pain"My dad says walking into the room.

I smile at the thought of seeing Emma,but i had no idea what was waiting for me inside that room.

"Can you help me up?" I ask,I put my arms around my dads shoulder to help me keep my balance.I felt dizzy as i stood up but my dad was holding me up. "You alright?"He asks placing his hand around my waist.

"Yeah"I whisper and take a step forword.My muscles we're still relaxed so it was kinda hard to walk but i made it to her room.

Her parents were sitting on either side of her bed talking to her,i didn't hear what they were saying but it was probably something about how happy they were that she was okay.

My mum knocks on the open door lightly and smiles as the all turn around.Emma's parents smile back and stand up from their seats. "We'll leave you two alone"Her mum smiles and gives me an unexpected hug.

My dad helps me take a seat next to her bed.Her leg is in a cast and her left hand is in a cast as well.She has plasters on her face and some on her knuckles and wrist.I think she's going to be like this for a while.

But i'll be by her side 100 persent.

"Hi"I say when my dad finally walks out of the room and closes the door. "Hey"She whispered weakly in response.

"How are you feeling?"I asks taking her hand in mine. "I'm alright"She weakly says and sends me a smile.Her eyes were heavy and it looked like she was about go fall asleep.

"You tired?"i ask running my hand through her hair.

"Mhm"She hums and closes her eyes. "Lay with me"She says moving her body more to the left so i could join her.The bed was quite big for one person,which was good because then i could join her.

I lay down next to her and carefully put my arms around her body on the bed.I kiss her forehead as she pleaces her head on my chest.

"You almost gave me a heart attack you know"I say out of nowhere.I reach for the lightswitch and turn the lights of.

"Why"She asks confused.

"Because i can't live without you by my side"

A/N

I've been so lazy lately writing this story it feels like ages since i actually wrote something (i have saved chapters on here) But i think i'll end this story soon.I don't know how soon but maybe like 10-15 chapters.

Please vote and comment :)