Confession

That night the boys tried to keep you in good spirits, even though you felt anxious, it nice hanging out with them.

You haven't seen Bokuto or Akaashi since the training Camp and needless to say, they haven't changed much.

You asked Bokuto to help bring out some pillows and blankets with you, but when you entered your room you shut your door slowly.

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

"I have a question for you Bo."

"Yes I am single but no I'm not interested in you."

Your face deadpanned. "Bokuto I'm being serious."

"As am I." He smiled. "Okay what's the real question?"

"Do you like anyone?"

His face got red. "Um why?"

"Because I've seen the way you look at Akaashi and I can't help but wonder.."

He bowed. "Please don't tell him!"

Your eyes widened and a smile washed over your face.

"I won't I promise, but you should tell him."

He looked up at you. "What no."

"Ugh why not!"

"Because he's my best friend and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me like that.."

"Well you don't know if you don't tell him.." You teased.

"I don't want to be rejected though.." He looked down and his hair kinda fell down as well.

You placed your hand on his shoulder. "I've seen the way he looks at you Bo, I don't think he'd reject you. In fact I believe he likes you back."

"But if he does, then our friendship wouldn't be the same.."

You looked at him and sighed. "Okay Bo.."

You walked over to your closet and pulled out extra pillows and blankets, handing some to Bokuto.
You then both went out. You had a bit of a smile on your face.

"What's got you smiling?" Kuroo asked.

You looked over to him. "Nothing, just happy to be here with you guys."

"Awe." Bokuto said as he put down the pillows and blankets.

"I really hate to cut this short but I'm gonna head to bed, my heads killing me."  You winked.. Well...actually blinked, to Akaashi.

His race reddened as he knew what you did. He shook his head at you in disbelief.

"Kuroo?" You said turning to him.

"I'll be right behind ya."

"Goodnight guys."

"Night." They said in unison. Blushing slightly as they did.

You turned for your room.
Once Kuroo walked in you shut the door and pulled him off to the side.

"I'm gonna tell you something and you have to promise not to say anything!"

He nodded his head with a smirk.

"Akaashi told me he liked Bokuto.. And Bo admitted it to me too...we have to get them together."

"I agree, I've known how Bokuto felt for a while actually."

"What! And you didn't tell me."

He shrugged. "You never asked." He pulled out his phone and typed a couple things before setting it down on the dresser.

"Well I think we should set them up for a date. Maybe get them to confess to each other?"

Kuroo shook his head. "No, you're not meddling again, you already did that with Miku and Kenma."

"But-look how they turned out!"

He laughed. "No y/n. You are to stay out of this one."

You crossed your arms. "You're no fun."

Kuroo started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I can't take you seriously with that swollen eye of yours."

You sighed and crawled into bed.
Kuroo followed suit and turned off the light.

"No you sleep on the floor." You pouted.

"Yeah not happening babe." He wrapped his arms around you and held you close.
He nuzzled his head in the back of your neck, slowly drifting to sleep.

You layed there for a few minutes, wondering how you could get those two to confess...but soon sleep had also found its way to you.

🌹🌹🌹

That morning you woke up to Kuroo not beside you. You sighed as you hoped to cuddle him this morning.

But you decided to get up and go see if the others had awaken.
To your surprise they were. And... Bokuto was hugging Akaashi from behind?

You looked at them confused.
Kuroo winked at you.
"Morning sleepy head."

"Morning guys." You said, walking over to grab a coffee mug from the cabinet.

"Hey y/n guess what!" Bokuto gleamed.

You hummed in response.
"Akaashi and I are dating now!!"

You turned quick to him.
"What! Really?" You looked at Akaashi who nodded.
"What happened last night?"

"Well...I confessed last night.." Bokuto smiled.

"Damn.. Wait." You shot a look at Kuroo. "Is this why you didn't want me setting them up? Cause you knew he was gonna confess?"

Kuroo smirked. "He texted me last night before we went to bed."

You recalled when he pulled out phone during your conversation.

"Well I'll be damned.. Congrats you guys!"

"Thanks!" Bokuto smiled.

Akaashi gave you a small smile.

"Guess my work here is done." You said to yourself, but Kuroo heard you and chuckled.

"So what's the plan today boys?" You said, pouring a cup of coffee.

"Actually, we're going on a double date!" Bokuto smiled.

"Are we now?" You looked over to Kuroo who held up his hands.

"If it's about your eye, you can borrow my sunglass?" Akaashi offered.

You sighed. "That'd be great, thank you Keiji."

"How is your eye?" Kuroo asked.

"The same..I was hoping the swelling would of gone down but since her nail had cut my eyelid.. I think it's gonna be while before it recovers.."

"Yikes." Bokuto said, squirming a bit.

You nodded your head as you went to sit down on the couch with your coffee.

"So where will we be going?" You asked as you took a sip.

"There's a festival today! We're going there!" Bokuto smiled as he took a seat next to you.

"Oh..a festival?.. Great." You smiled sarcastically.