Finally Home

Walking off the bus, everyone said their goodbyes and parted ways.
Kuroo grabbed your hand.

"You're coming home with me."

"Wait why?"

"My mom told me to bring you for dinner after the camp, I didn't tell you cause I knew you'd say no." He smiled.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh Tetsu."

"Come on please, she misses you!"

You moaned. "Okayy fiiinnnne, but can we make a stop first?"

"Where to?"

"I wanna get a pie for desert."

"You really don't have to." He laughed.

"No I want to, your mom is always inviting me to dinner and besides, I want pie."

"Alright whatever you want babe."

🌹🌹🌹

After getting the pie, you both finally arrive at his house. When he opens the door, his mom is the first to greet us.

"Ah welcome home Tetsurou! And hello dear!"

"Hey! Oh I brought pie!"

"Awe how sweet, thank you dear but you really didn't have to."

"That's what I told her." Kuroo joked.

You rolled your eyes as you set your bag down and went into the kitchen to help with dinner.

Once dinner was ready you got Kuroo to set the table for everyone and took your usual seat next to him.

"Thank you for the food!" You and Kuroo said in unison.

"Where's dad?"

"Oh he had a meeting this evening unfortunately. But he'll be back later."

"I see."

"So how was the training Camp?"

"Great! We worked on a lot of things and y/n here got to re meet her cousin."

"That's awesome hun."

You nodded your head. "They boys worked really hard this week. I'm sure they'll make it to Nationals."

His mother smiled. "I hope so, especially with Kuroo graduating this year."

You nodded.

"So tell me about your cousin!" She gleamed.

"Well I haven't seen him since I was a toddler and he was a baby, but he's cool, a bit of a prick but cool."

You heard Kuroo snicker as you used 'prick' too lightly.

"Well I'm glad to see that you're talking to other family."

"Me too, it was a nice reunion."

The three of you ate peacefully, having the odd conversation back and forth with each other.

The pie you bought was his mom's favorite. (Thanks to Kuroo's help) and we all ate happily.

After dinner, you tried to help with the clean up but his mom waved you away, not letting you pitch in a hand.

Kuroo smiled and took you to his room.

"If you want, you can spend the night."

You nodded with a smile.

"Can I wear my favorite hoodie?"

He laughed. "Yeah sure."
He went into his closet and took out a red and black sweater. It was his favorite as well.
He threw it over to you, which you gladly took.

"Turn around."

"Awe come on baby.."He pouted.

"Tetsu.."

You put his hands in the air and turned around like you asked.

"Okay done."

He turned with a smile. "I'll never get used to seeing you in my clothes, you look just so dang cute."

You rolled your eyes. "Ya ya."

He smiled, then his eyes widened. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot."
He turned back into his closet.

"Huh?"

After a minute of him searching, he held out a pile of books.

"What's this?" You said a little excited.

"Well.. I remember you said that (fav book) series was your favorite so I got them for you, it was supposed to be a house warming gift but I kept forgetting to bring em.."

You smiled at the goofball.

"Thanks Tetsu.."

You walked over to him and grabbed the books, while giving him a small kiss.

"Alright I'm gonna go shower."

"Good you kinda stink.." You plugged your nose playfully.

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes at you.

~BUZZ~

Tsukishima: Hey my mom wants to see you. This Sunday good?

WeridoCousin: Sure works for me :) what time do I know when to take the train.

Tsukishima: Around noon.

WeirdoCousin: Sounds good! Send me address on Sunday okay? Also what a lame name you gave me....

Tsukishima: At least I gave you a nickname..

WeirdoCousin: 🙄🙄🙄

You set your phone down on Kuroo's night table, then began to look through the books he had given you.
You smiled as he remember certain things you told him.. It really showed that he was listening.

"Hey cutie."

You looked up to see Kuroo in nothing but a towel around his waist and his hair was soaked, which made is usual bed head hair lay flat on his face.

God damn..

"What?" He smirked.

"Nothing.." Your face flushed.

He chuckled and walked over to his dresser to grab clothes. "Why you flustered? Not like you haven't seen me like this before.." He teased.

"I mean.. True...but it still takes my breath away...."

"Well I'm glad I have that effect on you." He winks.

"You're telling me that I wouldn't have that effect on you?" You smiled.

"Well you do, everyday you take my breathe away, no matter what you wear or how you look."

Your cheeks grew more red.
"You're such a flirt."

He smirked. "Only for you babe."

A/N
Aha I wrote this while at work! Sorry for the slow chapter! It'll get better soon I promise!!! Also thank you for all the comments and love! I appreciate all of you!!!!