You're Kidding!!

Ukie: Y/n...Can we talk before school tomorrow?

Y/n😘: Sure, what for? Is something wrong?

Ukie: VERY!

Y/n😘: What happened! Did Kenma break up with you?

Ukie: No, just meet me by the gym before practice okay?

Y/n😘: Okay..
(Read @10:07pm)

"What's wrong?" Kuroo asked as you sat your phone down, you had a worry look on your face.

"Ukie texted me.. Said she needed to talk before school tomorrow.."

"Why's that?" He sat up as well.

"I don't know...but I'm worried.. It seemed like urgent..and if it was something silly like usual she'd just text me it..but this thing? She wants to talk in person which means it's bad.."

Kuroo pulled you down so you were laying on his chest, you listened to his heart beat, it was fast.

"You nervous?" You asked.

"No..just don't like seeing you upset is all."

"Hmm.."

"Try and get some sleep okay?" He planted a small kiss on your forehead.

"Ill try.. Goodnight Tetsu.."

"Goodnight Love." He mumbled.

🌹🌹🌹

You sat up in bed to the alarm that was going off. You looked out the window to see that it was going to be a rainy day.

Man..today would be a good day to stay in and read...

"You didn't sleep did you?" You heard a sleepy Tetsurou say next to you.

"No..not really.."

"What time is it?"

You looked at your phone. "Around six."

"We better get ready, practice starts at seven."He grumbled before rolling off the bed.

"Shoot..My uniform.." You smacked your face.

"Text Miku, maybe she can bring a spare?" Kuroo suggested.

You nodded.

After you messaged her, she said that she'll bring you a set and you can change in the bathroom, for now, you just walked with Kuroo to Nekoma highschool in his hoodie and a pair of jeans that you took to the training camp.

"What do you think she needs to tell you?"

"I really don't know Tetsu.." You rubbed your red eyes, they were stinging since you didn't sleep a wink.

Once at the school you were nervous to see Ukie. What was so important that she had to tell you in person?

"I'll see you inside after okay?" Kuroo said leaning down for a quick kiss.