Departing

After the barbecue everyone was talking amongst themselves since the busses were coming to take us all home.
You got to know Bokuto and Akaashi a bit more. They gave you their numbers so you could stay in contact and Kuroo assured you that he'll probably have Bokuto over soon, since they were good friends.

You liked Akaashi, he was reserved and respectful. Something Bokuto was not.
However, his bipolar mood was one of the reason you gravitated towards him. Yes he was a ball of energy at times but he was genuine.

"Our bus is here, you ready?" Kuroo said, walking up to me and the two boys.

You nodded your head.

"Remember to stay in contact okay y/n! And if Kuroo here gives you any trouble, just let ya boy know!" Bokuto chimed.

You smiled. "I will don't worry."

Kuroo rolled his eyes as he laced his hand into yours. "See ya ladies!" He laughed as he pulled you guys towards the bus.

When you got on you noticed Ukie was asleep on Kenma's shoulder while he played on his phone.
You smiled to yourself.

"Y/n! Look at this meme!!" Yaku yelled.

You pulled away from Kuroo and took a seat next to Yaku as he showed you funny pictures, but some weren't as funny as he thought they were.

Oh how pure...

You remained next to Yaku as he started to show you different libero's in professional volleyball.
You admired the way he talked about volleyball, like Kuroo.

You learned that he wanted to go to nationals just as bad as Kuroo.

"I believe you guys will win."

"Gee..thanks Y/n.. I hope so."

"You guys have incredible teamwork and defense, I'm sure that'll beat any team."

Yaku smiled at you.

Since dating Kuroo, Yaku has been the one you grew close with. Other than Kenma of course.

"So what are your plans after highschool y/n?" He asked, putting his phone away.

"Well.. I was planning on going to university for writing.."

"You like to write?"

"Well I like reading, and I'd like to write my own book one day."

Yaku smiled. "That's great y/n! I hope it all works out for you."

"Thanks, what about you?"

"Oh um..honestly I'm not sure yet..I'd like to keep playing volleyball."

"Then aim for greatness! Try and get scouted and maybe land on the Japan's National team!"

"That'd be a dream come true!"

You smiled at the short libero. "I think the boys are gonna miss you, especially Lev."

He raised an eyebrow at you. "Why do you say that?"

"Well, you're a good teacher, even when you're mean. And I know Lev appreciates the way you push him during practice, and giving Shibayama tips, I think they're gonna miss you once you graduate, Kuroo and Kai too."

He cheeks flushed a little. "Thanks y/n.. Yeah as much as a pain Lev is.. I think he'll be a great ace one day!" He paused. "But that stays between us!!!!!"

You held up your hands. "Hey my lips are sealed."

You both laughed.

You looked around the bus to too many of the boys sleeping soundly, even Kuroo.

He had taken a seat across from you and Yaku, his head was bobbing while the bus drove.
You found it quite cute.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?" You brought your attention to Yaku.

"I'm happy Kuroo found you."

Your cheeks flushed a bit. "Oh?"

"Well it's just, I can tell he plays better when you're there, and since you started dating. As much as we argue, I also want to see him succeed."

You nodded your head. "Are you trying to get me to be a manager Yaku?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No no, I wouldn't push like that..I was just saying.."

You chuckled. "Well Yaku-san, I'm glad that you feel comfortable with me to open up and just talk."

He smiled. "Have you decided on a university?"

You shook your head. "I was planning on Tokyo.. But..it's a bit complicated right now.."

"What do you mean? Is Kuroo going somewhere else than Tokyo?"

You shook your head. "No he decided to go there a whole ago..it's just-"

"If you don't wanna tell me it's okay."

"No-.. It's my little sister.."

"Oh?"

"My parents took her away from me to America.. And.. I know she's not happy with them.. I want to find her and bring her home.."

"That's very noble of you y/n..bad relationship with the parents?"

"Yeah.. They disowned me a while back.. That's why I live on my own."

He held up a hand to his mouth, with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry Y/n.."

You shook your head. "No no, it's okay! I've never felt more free actually.. But my sister.. I need to bring her home and get her out of my parents grasp.. She's sensitive and I know she'll break eventually..."

"I'm sorry y/n.."

You gave a warm smile to Yaku. "I'll figure it out! No biggie."

"Have you told Kuroo yet?"

You looked over to his sleeping figure.
"No.. Not yet."

Yaku hummed in response.

"I'm sure you guys will get through it, I can see the love and it's strong, I don't think anything will break that."

You looked over to Yaku with a smile.
"You really are like a mom aren't you?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing." You chuckled.

He rolled his eyes at you.

"I think we're almost home." Yaku said looking out the window.

"Indeed we are, should we go around and wake up the boys?"

He nodded.

He's so pure.. And such a mom.. I love it.

You first went to Kuroo, who wasn't hard to wake up at all, he fluttered his eyes open.

"Now that's a nice way to wake up."

You raised an eyebrow.

He smiled and pulled you down for a kiss.

"Come on Captain, help me wake the others up, we're almost home." You smiled.

A/n
I love Yaku and I just needed to write a chapter with him in it!!!!