Not Again

"Oikawa..."

"I'm sorry it's kind of sudden but, I wanted to see you. I saw your text earlier and I wanted to clear some things up with you." He said, arms crossed.

"Hey Kahori..will you be okay with staying by yourself for a few minutes."

She nodded as she walked up to the door, unlocking it. 

"Hey Kahori." Oikawa said.

"Don't talk to me loser." She said before slamming the door shut.

"She's a little angry today--"

"Wanna talk? Let's talk." You said bluntly.

"Can we go somewhere? Maybe to get coffee?"

"No." You crossed your arms.

"Come on..why are you being so difficult?" He frowned.

"Hmllala Being blah Diff blahaha. Get on with it Oikawa."

"Fine.." He walked over to you. "I didn't like your answer to me."

"Clearly or else you wouldn't be here.."

He sighed. "I just want a second chance.."

"Ya know? Why couldn't you have done this when we were dating?"

"Huh?" He looked at you weird.

"Coming to see me without notice? Spamming me with messages...all you did near the end was ignore me, and I had no idea why! If it was about volleyball, all you have to do was say something and I would've understood.." Your face started to grow with anger.

"I can make that happen again..I'm sorry for ignoring you and making you feel lonely--"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Your face was red, ready to punch him. "I wasn't lonely, I was wondering why by boyfriend was ignoring me and lost interest in me!" You paused. "You made me question my own worth, and made me ask myself what I did wrong..In truth, you're the one to blame for how our relationship went."

"Y/n.."

"Yeah no, don't y/nnn me. I'm done with you and your bullshit. Why can't you just take no for an answer and leave me the fuck alone!"

He stood still, shocked by your words. "No need to swear Y/n."

You rolled your eyes. "There we talked, now can you please leave?"

He crossed his arms. "I guess I really did hurt you..huh..I just want you to know that I'm really sorry..If you ever find in your heart to let me back in, you know my number." He said walking passed you.

"Consider your number blocked. Get a life Oikawa.." You grunted.

You looked back at you with sad eyes.

You stared at him coldly. Rage heating up inside you. "Leave Toru!" You clenched your fists.

He frowned and started to walk away and towards the bus stop.

You looked down at your hands to see that blood was dripping out. You were clenching your fists so hard that your nails had cut the skin.

You rushed inside to get to the sink. Letting the cold water flow onto your hands. It hurt like a bitch.

"Y/n?" You hear your sister say behind you.

"It's okay Kahori.."

"Are you bleeding?"

"A little bit yeah, but nothing to be alarmed about."

"Did you punch him in the face? Is that why you're bleeding?"