Oh Damn..

You didn't do much that Friday, you didn't even bother to try and read. When you woke up that morning, your eye had swollen completely shut and it stung like a bitch.

You said goodbye to Kuroo as he left really early for morning practice.

You went to get another advil for your pain. Then decided to take a shower.

You looked in the mirror and noticed all the bruises on your body. They were now really dark and very noticeable.

You sighed as you jumped into the shower.

Once you were done, you put on some comfortable clothes, as you couldn't be bothered to actually get dressed.

You played played on your phone, did some research online about random stuff, watched some videos.
Looked at the memes that Yaku was sending you during class and you even watched a bunch of movies.

To you, it was a very boring day.

It was around lunch time and you wondered if Kuroo was gonna call, instead to your surprise, it was Akaashi.

"Akaashi?"

"Hello y/n-San, Bokuto told me you wanted to know if I could track someones location?"

"Yeah.. I just thought you were the smartest out of all of us.."

"I can see what I can do, probably only see where the area code is from."

"Okay.. Thanks Akaashi. I appreciate it."

"What's it for?"

"My sister called on that number and I'm going to find her after graduation."

"Sounds like a long story..."

"It is."

"You'll have to tell us when we come down tomorrow."

You held the phone away from your ear as muffling sounds came through.

"Hey hey hey! Can we actually come tonight???? Huh can we?"

"Hi Bokuto."

"Hiiii"

"Bokuto, seriously give me back my phone! Bokuto-San!!!" You heard Akaashi yell.

"Bye bye y/n!"

"See ya tonight." You mocked.

"Sorry about that." Akaashi said.

"You guys fight like a married couple a little."

There was silence.

"I'm sorry.. Did i-"

"One sec." He said.

You waited patiently.

"Okay I had to get away from everyone.. Um can I get some advice actually?"

"Oh sure.."

"Well you see.."

"Do you like Bo???!!?"

"H-how.."

"It's kinda obvious Akaashi..." You laughed.

"W-w--"

"Does he know?" you said cutting him off.

"No."

"You should tell him! I think he likes you too Keiji."

There was silence.

"But what if he doesn't..."

"Nah I'm sure he does, here when you guys come over I'll ask him privately and let you know!"