Suspended

You sat there waiting for the principle to walk in. You were shaking your leg anxiously as you knew you were gonna be punished.

Soon it was the vice principle who walked in. She had one of the guidance counselors there as well.

"Miss L/N right?"

You nodded your head.

"I tried to call your parents but it seemed that their number was disconnected."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah cause they left for America and disowned me..i can't give you an updated one since I haven't spoke to them in months."

The vice principle looked surprised. "I'm sorry to hear that.."

You looked down at your hands. You realized that your knuckles were really red and were staring to turn purple.

"You know, fighting is against school rules."

You nodded. "I know ma'am.."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because my best friend was getting bullied and I snapped."

"Who's your friend?"

You shook your head, "she has nothing to do with this fight, she never raised a fist or nothing to the three girls."

"Why were they bullying her?"

"Because she's pregnant.." You said softly.

"Oh my..." The councilor said.

"Look, I'm sorry for fighting, can I just have my punishment now?"

The vice principle nodded her head.

"I actually spoke to the three girls earlier, before I came in her to get your story, they explained and I've decided not to expell you, but you are suspended for three days."

You nodded your head.

"And no extracurricular activities for a month"

You nodded again.

"Okay.. Now go see the nurse, she'll get you cleaned up. And you are to leave this property right after."

You stood up from your seat.
"Yes ma'am."

You then walked out of the office to see a smirking Kuroo.
"Ya really did a number on her didn't you?"

You shrugged.

"What's the damage?"

"Three day suspension starting now."

"So you have to go home?"

You nodded. "After I go to nurse."

"Yeah.. You're gonna have a swollen eye for sure."

You rolled your eyes.  "She threw a good punch, I can't see out of it.."

"Yikes.." He walked over to pull you into a hug.

"I'm proud you stood up to them.." He whispered. "You kicked ass man." He laughed.

You pulled away with a smile. "Can we just hang out at my place after school? I don't really wanna go out in public like this.."

He kissed your cheek. "I'll bring pizza."

"Thank you Tetsu."

And with that you walked into the nurses office and got cleaned up. The scratches on your face were gonna leave a scar and your black eye was already starting to hurt and close off your eye sight.