Toru Oikawa.

It's been a full two weeks since you played your game with Kuroo, you and him were getting closer as friends. It's also been two weeks since Ukie told you  that she liked Kuroo's friend.

~Flashback.~
(On the phone with Kuroo.)
"Hey whats your friends name? The one always glued to his phone?

"Oh that's Kenma, why?"

"No reason."

"What you like him or something?" He teased.

"Nah, I was just curious."

"Oh okay then.."

~End of Flashback~

You were staring out the window, waiting for class to start when your phone buzzed with a new text message.

Oikawa: Hey can we talk?

Y/n: what? You already got bored of your girlfriend?

Oikawa: What? No. She dumped me actually and no..i just wanted to talk to you. To apologize.

Y/n: Yeah I'm not really interested as to what you have to say.

Oikawa: My team is having a practice match with your school today, please come to see me..I wanna see you.

Y/n: Yeah no.

You slammed your phone down on the table harder than you expected. Earning looks from the students that were already in the class, waiting for it to start.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine Kuroo.."

"Ouch, now you're call me by my last name..geez Y/n..my poor heart. I thought I meant something more to you than that."
He sarcastically said.

"I'm not really in the mood for your flirting or whatever...please just shut up"
You didn't look at him. You only stared outside the window.

You could feel his eyes on you, as he didn't speak another word.

Sure you felt bad by shutting him down like that, but the sudden text from Oikawa really ruined your day. With Oikawa just waltzing back into your messages. You didn't know how to feel about it. 

You just wanted to be left alone. 

🌹🌹🌹

Class was finally over but on this particular day, you weren't too happy for it to have ended.
Oikawa was blowing up your phone every hour. Begging you to talk to him.
If only he showed that much affection in your relationship. You were in your own world.

"Y/n? Hello??"

You snapped out of your thoughts. "Class is over silly, you can go home now."

"Yeah about that..do you know the team your practice against today?"

"Oh yeah it's--oh my god.."

You nodded your head.
"He's been messaging me.. Begging me to talk to him.." You showed her your phone.